DrHark DrHark 41-45, M 17 Answers Mar 5, 2012

block and move on. And remember there are lots of other cool people on here who respect diversity of opinions.

Best Answer

Track escalation (if serious) so you have evidence...because you CAN block em or report em to Police

Best Answer

I just blocked, I do not think she will go further

Best Answer

Let it go; learn to handle this one well, the rest will come easier to you. You've got to learn that the more you fight the bigger a target you become; and there are those who have ways of bullying in such a way that they can make *you* come out the bad guy. Let it go; chances are the person is waiting right now for you to retaliate.

For what it's worth, I'm sorry you're going through this.

~F~

Best Answer

Not many ppl make good friends. Take it this way they are saying up front they do not make a good friend. Tip your hat and say good to know.

Best Answer

Bullying is common on ep just dont fight back and dont let their opinions get to ya..

Best Answer

Were you being bullied on EP?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

You might want to block them. Stupid effing trolls. And if they are that bad, I would flag them.

Best Answer

Just ignore.

Best Answer

you can always have them in your block list :)

Best Answer

Internet will always have trollers and haters. Mainly for little to no reason. Or just who you are associated with. Just block and move on. People like them are not worth the attention.

Best Answer

If you are busy caring what strangers have to say about you, you probably have bigger issues my friend :)

Best Answer

I do not care what she thinks for sure, I do not know her or care to know her, just first time so wonder what people do around here with that

Best Answer

Well that's good :) I wouldn't sweat it, it'll pass........like enchiladas after a long night drinking lol

Best Answer

awww did a big bad bully frwetten you? And exactly what are they gonna do? Absolutely nothing!!!! You, however, can ignore the bullies, and let them stew!

Best Answer

har de har har, good point

Best Answer

Ditto Mscharlie10. **** em.

OR you could follow them around here and make their life miserable.

Best Answer