asia321 asia321 22-25, F 8 Answers Mar 14, 2012

Most sports programs at the schools in the US require the parents to pay fees and students to raise money so I don't see what you're getting at. I personally, think our young people would be much healthier and well adjusted if they were required to take regular physical education through their entire time at school. (and this is coming from someone who hated sports and didn't particularly care for gym class in general)

Best Answer

homina dishoy

Best Answer

Disagree! Should be balanced, sports stimulates your brain too, like music!

Best Answer

The federal government should get out of education period, they have not been successful at increasing performance. It should be a local issue.

Best Answer

Of course!

Best Answer

You can spend all the money you want on education, the problem is kids don't feel like paying attention. When they aren't interested you can't do much.

Best Answer

hon - a black man has the cheque book - what the **** do you expect ????

Best Answer

I call racism on that.

Best Answer

get a sense of humor - his mom was wealthy white hippie trash - that make you feel better ?????

Best Answer