Reason I asked this is because tonight I dropped my daughter off to go to prom... Exactly 25 years later after I graduated from the same school.. Makes you stop and think :)
Dearrhoni Dearrhoni 41-45, F 9 Answers Jun 3, 2012

When i was at school i said the one thing i would never do is work in an office. And now i work in an office

Best Answer

I didn't really think too far ahead. I was more focused on what kind of person I wanted to be rather than where I'd live or how far I'd be into my career. It's much more enjoyable for me that way

Best Answer

Not at all. My life turned out very different from what I pictured. Some ways good, some ways bad. But I deal with what comes, day by day. No use crying over what could have been- better to spend your time creating what you WANT to be.

Best Answer

I agree it's just ironic that I am reliving the day with my daughter 25 years later it's funng how some things never change it brought back memories

Best Answer

Always lived day by day, and very much a lone wolf

Best Answer

I never thought I would have you

Best Answer

I wanted so much out of life, back when I was in high school--I had high hopes. Life has a way of turning you on your heels. But you always find another path. Heres to hoping that we can come back to at least one that we had as children

Best Answer

Definitely never thought I'd be where I am now. (Been 8 yrs since I've graduated) I have yet to meet a person whose plans at 18 stayed the same and actually happened. Life tends to get in the way of things...and most of the time that's a good thing. If I had the life now that I had imagined having at 18, I don't think I'd be as happy.

Best Answer