Yellowstone. It's just utterly amazing there.

Best Answer

Glacier by far rules. Most amazing NP in the US in my eyes for nature. I'd put Yellowstone second for it's size and diversity, but the Grand canyon also has it's appeal. Just not quite up to par with the first two. For total Uniqueness go south from Yellowstone a couple hundred miles into the NE tip of Utah around Vernal to Dinosaur National Monument. Only place like it on earth far as I know or at least definitely te first and biggest. Never been to Yosemite but heard good things. Another couple of offbeat places to go are Mesa Verde NP(huge cliff dwellings) down in SW Colorado by Four Corners, Bridges NP, SE Utah just east of Capitol Reef, Zion is a pretty cool place as well in SW UT. There are a few neat ones but definitely not on the scale of Glacier. Places like Crater Lake NP(central OR) pale in comparison. Well there's my two cents. :P

Best Answer

The Grand Canyon is a good week to see. Glacier is good for a month. It takes a year to see the seasons at Yellowstone. It took over a year to walk the 850 miles of SMoky Mountain trails. But the park I could spend a lifetime at is Yosemite. I would chose Yosemite anytime. It ha so much variety from is wonderous waterfalls to the many trails, the streams, the views, the climbs, etc. And a visit to Canyon Lands and Arches is the most unique park in the US with some amazing views in the narrow multicolored canyons that you can slowly watch unfold as the sun passes overhead and then fades away as the sun passes on. It is an almost spiritual experience. And as to your choice, it depends on what you enjoy the most. There is no right answer and all should be seen once if at all possible.

Best Answer

I would like to visit the Grand Canyon and Glacier park one day. Yellowstone I've seen way to many times considering I only live an hour away.

Best Answer

Yes. And Yosemite, too. Also Vancouver Island. The Black Hills in North Dakota. And almost anywhere else.<br />
Why? Because they're there!

Best Answer

Yellowstone! I saw a 2 hr show about it on PBS and 2 shows on Animal Planet about it...just cant wait to see it!! it has a big variety of things to see like huge waterfalls, geysers, boiling mud pits, steam vents, snowmobile trails, and lots of animals to see too. Oh the whole park is on top of a Super Volcano that is so big it will change the earths weather when it blows up and probably kill millions of people.

Best Answer

been to all three. Grand Canyon is simply breathtaking. Pictures do not do it justice! But my favorite was Glacier.

Best Answer

Yellowstone because I think it has the most variety of scenery of them all--plus be nice to see it before it erupts

Best Answer

yes.. all are amazing.. :)

Best Answer