Seriously101 Seriously101 41-45, F 10 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

As long as you have a shovel in side to get out in the morning,,45 inches hehehe get ready

Best Answer

Who's getting 45 inches?

Best Answer

You are that is what they are saying ( I use to live in Syracuse so I know about snow)

Best Answer

Great!

Best Answer

oh dear lord....Dare I ask where you live?! It's been far too nice on the East Coast this year.....I know something will happen soon......

Best Answer

I'm in Chicago and you're supposed to get hit next

Best Answer

=/
NOOOO!!!!!!!
Guess I gotta call my friends there and wish'm luck....

Best Answer

Hmmm, all we are expecting is some rain.

Best Answer

Shoveling the car out will be serious fun - here's the shovel honey. I've got to be on the road at 6 AM

Best Answer

Boooo!

Best Answer

I love blizzards.

Best Answer

I usually do too..I just don't want to drive in it.

Best Answer

Ah, understand. Fortunately I have a 4-runner with big winter tires and 4-wheel drive, so am pretty good in those conditions.

Best Answer

I have a 4 wheel drive also but still with the first snow fall of the season and It seems ppl forget how to drive and I don't want anyone hitting me..

Best Answer

Gotcha, yeah - people do tend to get a little crazy then. Unfortunately we have had snow for a long time already this year - so most of the winter driving skills have returned.

Best Answer

12 to 18 inches of snow with 50mph wind gusts.....should be a blast.

Best Answer

Oh yeah

Best Answer