wolfegrl1 wolfegrl1 41-45, F 24 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Music

Mike Portnoy of Dream Theater?<br />
Buddy Rich?

Best Answer

Buddy rich,Gene Krupa,Ginger Baker,and Keith Moon.

Best Answer

Keith Moon

Best Answer

Gene Krupa FTW

Best Answer

Lars Ulrich. <br />
Buddy Rich<br />
Gene Krupa

Best Answer

Tony Williams, Flo Mounier, Jimmy Chamberlain, Danny Carey, Elvin Jones

Best Answer

Danny Carey. &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3

Best Answer

you know it

Best Answer

AAAAh ! an enlightened person!

Best Answer

I have only been re-plugged in to drummer videos for a short time .,. this year and have found two more : <br />
Carl Palmer from Yes ELP and King Crimson.. And Bill Bruford. Check them out !

Best Answer

Larry Mullen Junior. Not because I think he's the best, but just because I love U2 and he is about the finest looking drummer around.

Best Answer

LOve U2...love the drummimg in Bloody Sunday

Best Answer

Topper Headon from the Clash, nicknamed the human drum machine ,for his impeccable timing ,not flashy, but he could play all styles very well, including the very tricky reggae/dub style,which even the mighty John Bonham failed miserably to nail, just listen to "D'Yer Maker" which is Zeps attempt at a reggae song ,he also wrote the music to Rock the Casbah and played piano and bass guitar on it.

Best Answer

aww Baby....I am a Clash ****.....Guns of Brixton written by their bassist Paul Simmonon....baddest ever

Best Answer

Yeah Paul was the coolest(still is) bass player on the planet. And that was a great track from a stunning classic album,i love train in vain. Im a bass player too. :)

Best Answer

I have a drummer and a bassist too (my sons). Yes it was...love that song as well. Hey add me.

Best Answer

Tommy Aldridge and Neil Peart are my favorites. I have seen Rush a few times and Peart is a master. I got to see Tommy Aldridge with Pat Travers Band and he was amazing and maybe a little bit scary.

Best Answer

Was there for Grace Under Pressure..Kansas was supposed to open but canceled.

Best Answer

I have been fortunate to catch Rush three times. Once in 1981, then in 1984 and finally in 1997. I consider their music after Subdivisions as "new stuff".

Best Answer

I agree Baby..yes..new stuff.

Best Answer

I always liked Copeland as well. Just like Keith Moon, he got accused of being sloppy. They are both in my top ten. <br />
Have you ever listened to Gene Krupa?

Best Answer

YesI have...awesomes....I'm just in love with that reggae ghost note infused Copeland drum lovin'! ; )

Best Answer

I have to start paying more attention to drummers... lol has anyone said Rick Allen

Best Answer

Pete Best or Ringo Star, would be a tough choice.

Best Answer

Jimmy The Rev-Avenged 7x, Danny Carey-Tool. No contest.

Best Answer

The Rev, One of my favourites... sucks he died though

Best Answer

I bawled my eyes out for SO long, man.

Best Answer

Gene Hoglan!

Best Answer

Frank beard of zz top

Best Answer

Max when he was with Springsteen

Best Answer