There's a lot of good TV now. There's arguably better things happening on TV than in movies lately. to me, The Wire steals the #1 spot easily. Honorable mention to Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire. (Nobody spoil anything about Breaking Bad for me though, I'm just wrapping up season 4) What you think?
Trillmatic Trillmatic 22-25, M 3 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Movies & TV

I would've given that honor to "Homicide: Life On The Street".

Best Answer

I liked Roots and Rich Man, Poor Man....they were a one-season series.

Best Answer

I remember both of those.

Best Answer

I don't know about all-time, but Dexter is one of my more recent favorites. ba<x>sed on what you listed I think you might like it, if you haven't seen it already.

Best Answer

I'm actually lookin for somethin to watch after Breaking Bad, ( I got too much down time because of that knee surgery) so maybe I'll check it out.
my girl had me watching American Horror Story, and maybe I was just high on painkillers but that ish was crazzay

Best Answer

No, American Horror Story is always crazy haha. But good crazy!

Best Answer

I gotta rewatch it. It was the first few days after surgery so I was basically wasted in a drug haze watching, taking naps and then waking up like wtf, making her explain what was happening lol

Best Answer

Haha. That sounds like a hilarious way to watch that show. Did you see the 1st season with the haunted house or the 2nd one in the mental asylum?

Best Answer