GrownGirlUp GrownGirlUp 36-40, F 6 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Sports

It's hard to care about jocks.

I've never understood that. It doesn't make the world a worse place, but it doesn't make it any better. Just seems like a waste of time!

With millions of people starving to death, isn't it a waste of food to build muscles?

Best Answer

The thing is...life is hard. Life makes you want to cry sometimes. It can make you believe all is lost and everything is pain. But seeing/witnessing greatness...in any area...biology, chemistry, literature, human relations, or yes...on the soccer field or track...it refreshes me. It just does.

Best Answer

I think sports are meant to be played, not watched.

Best Answer

LOL...even athletes appreciate other athletes. You'll never catch me watching ESPN or at a game. I'm a runner...I do it for me...and usually when no one is watching. However, if a see another runner out there...doing an awesome job...he or she will get a nod...I find it motivating and refreshing. I appreciate greatness when I see it...in any aspect. Everyone should.

Best Answer

credit due to both...one without the other..doesn't work.

Best Answer

That's a great question. Both.

Best Answer

its a team effort: success comes with drive and determination to succeed (athlete) plus a capable and motivational support network of coaches, trainers, advisors etc. to remove road blocks and teach new approaches

Best Answer