Or got the right idea but just a little bit off the mark?
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 4 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It depends on which gray area you're thinking of. So if white means that I never think of killing you, and black means I pick up a gun and kill you, where is the gray area exactly? I think of killing you, but I say nothing? I think of killing you and I tell you? [OK, right there, I think you already have grounds to report me to the police!] I think of killing you, tell you so, and pick up a gun? [CALL THE POLICE NOW!]<br />
So you see, gray areas are tricky.

Best Answer

I'm confused and gray but I'm also an owl exterminator

Best Answer

Not with horse shoes or hand grenades.

Best Answer

In what context?

Best Answer

Ok here is a perfect example, I am in a comitted relationship with someone whom I do love romantically, I am also a Christian who wants to love men women and children like brothers and sisters, I am also the light of the world and what is in my heart is exposed for all to see, now with my good intentions of loving men women and children my weakest point is men!!! I can be good for a long time loving them like brothers but just as I forget that I am the light of the world for all to see, and just as soon as my heart strays from time to time, and I tend to have romantic feelings rather than brotherly feelings, in my heart, never do I act upon these things, I will not flirt and I do care about the sanctity of marriage mine and that of others we are called to love one another and so I do but sometimes my love strays accidentally to the romantic side and because I am in the light for all to see, these men and their families have witnessed movies inspired by my life and that of which is in my heart for all to see, and the bible says if the world loves you it would love you as it's own as it is you do not belong to the world but are called up out of the world so most of the time people get scared and run!!! Trust me I've done it myself, or people get mad at me for what they've seen on TV and I'm like I tried to love you in a brotherly way but I missed the mark and my heart strayed. We are called to love but not like that and really it is hard to have perfect love for men women and children in all of the right ways, time and time again the movies of my life have been romantic towards men in my life even though I have never flirted with them at all it is not dependant on my outward interatctions but what is in my heart for all to see. I was called to love but I missed the mark, or am I dead wrong because my love wasn't pure enough from within. All I want to do is to fight for a better world, I'm sick of seeing romantic movie after romantic movie inspired by my life as God see's into my heart. I get it now and I'm tired of being a hopless romantic and really do with that my heart was in all of the right places in feelings towards others and my desires and wishes from them. Because it will come to light that will never stop in my life. I really wish I knew how to love in a brotherly sense, because all I know is that I'm an expert at having romantic love instead of brotherly love even though I am not out to steal anyones man or have any type of love affair, or date any of these men, I just wish that I could be the light the change for a better world, these are my experiences my circumstance what I face time after time and struggle with from within.

Best Answer

Sorry about the novel lol!

Best Answer

All this ego stuff is meaningless. Absolute Truth is constant and changeless. The world that we perceive is an illusion and the Truth and your real Self is somewhere else with the Universal Mind/Creator/God/Source and whatever you do here doesn't matter a jot in reality. Do whatever makes you feel good but remember that as we are really all One, if you hurt your brother, you are really hurting yourself. Likewise, if you give unconditional love to all your brothers (I don't mean sex), you will find love coming to you.

Best Answer

You know you speak like you've read all of the facts that I myself have learned from the bible on this subject, honestly I think you are right, thank you for your response it is the only one that really did answer my question! 10/10!

Best Answer

I'm pleased. Love and light to you.

Best Answer