seacrets seacrets 46-50, F 14 Answers Sep 14, 2010

id rather have someone who is natural

Best Answer

Salt 'n' pepper on my older man - hell yes!

Best Answer

I say if its just a touch go ahead and dye it but once it takes over let it be.

Best Answer

Ditto Todaynow. <br />
My gray hair has blended in so well with the blond that it looks natural. <br />
NO MORE COLORING. YIPEEEEEEEEE<br />
So, more and more young ones are calling me AUNT but who cares.

Best Answer

Mine turned sorta blonde/white and it has been a relief to no longer have to dye it. Finally it can grow. But, haha, now I am old and "should" have short hair. My mother finally stopped dying hers at 80, and she has gorgeous white locks. Grey is the new blond you know. ;) I say celebrate what you are at the time. When young, it is fun to dye hair and everyone is free to do what they want, but as one ages, it is a pleasure to not have to dye it for sure. Who has time with all the extra hair we grow on our chins that needs plucking...haha...ewwww... (true though)

Best Answer

depends which head is wearing it.

Best Answer

Do I have It yes do I dye it or leave it recently decided to leave it grows to fast to keep up with do I care what others think no

Best Answer

Mine's halfway there, although it skipped right over the gray, straight to white. <br />
I'm a salt and pepper head, I guess.

Best Answer

love natural love grey

Best Answer