Questionator Questionator 26-30 251 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

My father. He was a really cool guy.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Hank Aaron and more than for his athletic abilities. Even when I was young, I knew he was a special man. He overcame so much just to be able to play the game he loved - and he played it better than almost any other man, before or since.

Best Answer

I didn't have a father.

Best Answer

The Beatles.<br />
My life changed when I first heard them, in January 1964, when I was 13. After that, all I wanted to do was play guitar and rock!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Lindsay Wagner. She is a great actress, beautiful woman and a vegetarian.

Best Answer

The Bionic Woman. She rocks!

Best Answer

I always idolized my grandmother/RIP/.<br />
As my mother told me my grandmother was there for me since the moment I was born, she witnessed my first cry, my first teenage crush, was really supportive and caring. She always loved me unconditionally and represented the idol I looked up to and loved with my full heart. I think her soul is reading my words now.

Best Answer

Spice girls lol

Best Answer

The yellow Fanta girl.

Best Answer

My Father (RIP)

Best Answer

My mom

Best Answer

Nastia Liukin:)

Best Answer

Steven Hyde off that 70's show.

Best Answer

I've thought long and hard about this, and I honestly don't think I idolised anyone whilst growing up, unless you include the wholly fictional character Captain Kirk. I never had any posters of pop stars, sporting heroes, celebrities, or suchlike on my bedroom wall.

Best Answer

My mom she is a amazing person

Best Answer

My grandpa. He's gone now, but I still idolize him, maybe even more than ever.

Best Answer

Naruto. Yep, from the manga. He was like... how to explain? The one person i wished to be like. He was so strong and always smiling... I still keep him very deep in my heart. He's got a special place in there, museum and everything:)

Best Answer

My dad

Best Answer

Those 80s big hair bands, unfortunately, no one that really ended up making a big difference in this world. Well maybe they did, some of them could have been involved in farm aid or something of that nature.

Best Answer

my older brother i think he always protected me since i was small

Best Answer

I looked up to people, but never idolized.

Best Answer

Captain Kangaroo!

Best Answer