Questionator Questionator 26-30 251 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

My father. He was a really cool guy.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Hank Aaron and more than for his athletic abilities. Even when I was young, I knew he was a special man. He overcame so much just to be able to play the game he loved - and he played it better than almost any other man, before or since.

Best Answer

I didn't have a father.

Best Answer

The Beatles.<br />
My life changed when I first heard them, in January 1964, when I was 13. After that, all I wanted to do was play guitar and rock!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Lindsay Wagner. She is a great actress, beautiful woman and a vegetarian.

Best Answer

The Bionic Woman. She rocks!

Best Answer

I always idolized my grandmother/RIP/.<br />
As my mother told me my grandmother was there for me since the moment I was born, she witnessed my first cry, my first teenage crush, was really supportive and caring. She always loved me unconditionally and represented the idol I looked up to and loved with my full heart. I think her soul is reading my words now.

Best Answer

Spice girls lol

Best Answer

The yellow Fanta girl.

Best Answer

My Father (RIP)

Best Answer

Sorry for your loss. :(

Best Answer

My mom

Best Answer

Nastia Liukin:)

Best Answer

Steven Hyde off that 70's show.

Best Answer

I've thought long and hard about this, and I honestly don't think I idolised anyone whilst growing up, unless you include the wholly fictional character Captain Kirk. I never had any posters of pop stars, sporting heroes, celebrities, or suchlike on my bedroom wall.

Best Answer

My mom she is a amazing person

Best Answer

My grandpa. He's gone now, but I still idolize him, maybe even more than ever.

Best Answer

Naruto. Yep, from the manga. He was like... how to explain? The one person i wished to be like. He was so strong and always smiling... I still keep him very deep in my heart. He's got a special place in there, museum and everything:)

Best Answer

My dad

Best Answer

Those 80s big hair bands, unfortunately, no one that really ended up making a big difference in this world. Well maybe they did, some of them could have been involved in farm aid or something of that nature.

Best Answer

my older brother i think he always protected me since i was small

Best Answer

I looked up to people, but never idolized.

Best Answer

Captain Kangaroo!

Best Answer