Questionator Questionator 26-30 127 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Question of the Day

There are two persons who have been most important to me in my life.

1.MY AUNT~~because she showed me with her strength that you can do things if you set your mind to it. She taught me that all things happen for a reason. And this has taught me to look at life different, for the better.(sadly she is no more).

Secondly NOW,

2.MY PRESENT DEAREST FRIEND~~Who made me fall in love with her.Her advices are great.Her ambition to achieve great heights in life inspires me a lot.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

My next door neighbors, they inspired me more than my own family could have. She will forever be in my heart, RIP.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My father. He was the most awesome dad a girl could ask for! Talk about unconditional love! We didn't always agree or get along well, but all of his actions were based from a never-ending love for me. (I was the selfish one)! I wasn't always deserving, or a perfect child either. My dad always had love, kindness, and compassion toward me. He never spanked me once, but he didn't need to. He would say "If you can't talk common sense into a child, you sure can't beat it into them!". I respected my dad, and the older I get, the more respect I have for him. He's been gone for 17 years now ... dying at the young age of 53. RIP dad! I love you more than you will ever know!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

What I wish my dad could have been.

Best Answer

so sad the love ones who leave us so soon we need to tell them we love them more often and ask them questions while they are still with us and it seems you were able to do that with your father so nice you at least have memories.

Best Answer

I'm 51 and haven't grown up and don't plan to grow up. What fun is growing up? :)

Best Answer

Grandfather.

Best Answer

If you are the result of your Grandfather's impact on you -- I really respect that man.

Best Answer

Satan.

Best Answer

haha...cool sense of humor ~

Best Answer

My sister... she has a learning disability (that is all) and would of graduated with an I.E.P.; not a regular diploma. She wanted a real diploma, so stayed back aother year and graduated with me (which was awesome sharing the spotlight with my big sister), she went to school for masage thearpy, married and has a great job. She really is very smart; despite her learning disabilites. She can fix anything, rebuild/remodel houses, she plays softball/baseball and basketball... way better than her husband (haha) and she's very strong! I LOVE MY BIG SISTER!!!

Best Answer

Hmmm I have had a lot of people impact my life and who are still impacting my life but people who were always there for me was my dad, my oldest brother, my nanny and my EP friends.

Best Answer

Many people lifted me from the dark and into light, showing me the world isn't so bad.

Best Answer

There has and have been a lot of "who" that impacted my life...Experience has had the biggest impact....

Best Answer

My parents, except when I turned 16 and they were so wrong about everything. Then around 30 I found out they were right about a lot of things.

Best Answer

My dad.

He inspired my love of cooking and baking which is like a therapy for me.

If I'm feeling down, baking takes my mind of my problems.

I also take after him in skin tone, hair colour, eye colour, temperament, messiness(we're both very messy) and personality.

I've never been very close to him but I love the rare times I do get with him when none of my siblings are around.

Best Answer

Everyone

Best Answer

My belittling, demeaning, degrading, mean, cheap, abusive alcoholic father.

Best Answer

Bullies.. in a negative way.. :(

Best Answer

Dr. Joe

Best Answer

my friends and my dad ....sometimes in a negative way and sometimes in a good way, i guess thats the meaning of growing up ...not knowing good or bad just drifiting with what comes along !

Best Answer

god :)

Best Answer

my big brother. we are the very middle children and we are the closest in age. we get along the best out of our other siblings. hes the only person who really seems to understand me and i can tell him anything.

Best Answer

My father. He raised me to be an honorable man. EP Link

Best Answer