juviehall juviehall 13-15, F 12 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Self Improvement

When I wasn't born

Best Answer

Every year, month, week or day is what you make it. Make it a great day, and do it again tomorrow and soon you'll have a great week. Nurture that attitude every day and you'll have the best year of your life each and every year you live.

Best Answer

Im almost 65,, every year has been good,, but the best I guess was between '66 to '70 , in the UK,, what an incredible time to grow up ,,lol

Best Answer

Child..

Best Answer

It never stopped.

Best Answer

teenager years were the best !! being defiant to my parents, getting into stuff and hoping not to get in trouble, going to high school, parties, hangin out with friends.<br />
yep, those were great days ! enjoy being a teen while you can, because sooner or later, you will be an adult and have more responsibilities that will take too much of your time and the fun being young is gone. :)

Best Answer

I like the year I'm in right now. <br />
No sense thinking about the past .. that's all a part of you today anyway. Might as well make the best of what you have .. in every year of your life. That's how you'll find happiness .. not dwelling in the past.

Best Answer