Lacsar Lacsar 36-40 3 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Hobbies

my neighbor just got back from Tortola.. she loved it and was sad to leave

Best Answer

Picking up a boat? where ya taking it? Need a hand?

Best Answer

man people are beating down my door already.....owner hasn't blessed me with a definitive itinerary - - but i'm only inheriting one deckie - you in the area ?? gonna spread as much daywork around as i can .....

Best Answer

I'm in Maine... always willing to lend myself out cheap for sea time.. for some upgrades.

Best Answer

i just bowed out of a delivery from newport totake this job.....think that slot is filled - but send me a PM with an email address - i'll email you - - you want to send me a resume i'll keep you in mind - - a lot of people i know in the industry are out of work these days -- but most of 'em are to foolishly proud to take some of the jobs that arte out there......mostly stick to sailing yachts - but real nice ones - so if your looking for motor yachts i'm not the best contact......

Best Answer

i like tortola, gorgeous little island, only spent 1 day there...riding up and down the mountain in a crappy old jitney was kind of a thrill

Best Answer