iwantpizza iwantpizza 46-50, F 5 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Community

If you are talking about the front range area also, ~3.5 million. Too many, that's why I left!

Best Answer

Define it 'Denver Metro Area'... do you mean the 'tri-county' area of Denver, Arapahoe, and Adams county? That would include Aurora which is almost as big as Denver itself. If you mean 'tri-county' as Denver Metro it is right around 3 million. If you mean 'Denver County' it is just at 1.5 million.

Best Answer

There are ten counties near Denver. I am talking about the entire metro area encompassing all of the nearby counties: Denver County, Arapahoe County, Douglas County, Jefferson County, Adams County, Boulder County, Broomfield County, Gilpin County, Clear Creek County, and Weld County. And you are correct. There are approx. 3 million people.

Best Answer

Boulder county? lol... I see you aren't from Denver. I grew up in both Denver and Aurora... nobody there would consider most of those counties in the 'Denver Metro Area'. Boulder is almost as far from Denver as NYC is from Atlantc City! Weld County? Greely! The other town Iived in Colorado. Douglas county? Maybe... That's Parker but really is on the other side of Arapahoe County from Denver.

Best Answer

I meant from the springs up to Ft. Collins. Way too many people for I-25 to handle!

Best Answer

Quite a few.

Best Answer

Hot women live in foothills of those nearby mountains.

Best Answer