anom33 anom33 16-17, F 11 Answers Aug 25 in Community

we are in the same boat cheers for being forever alone ........ :P

Best Answer

No one deserves to be alone

Best Answer

Maybe I do

Best Answer

No you won't your too beautiful

Best Answer

No I'm not

Best Answer

Bummer

Best Answer

Oh..go to bed!!

Best Answer

It's morning lol

Best Answer

Oh...go to skool ha

Best Answer

I'm on holiday lol

Best Answer

Oh.... I got nothing

Best Answer

No worries lol

Best Answer

if you the attitude or opinion you will be alone forever, you will make it a reality. just because you don't have that person you consider real special in your life right now, doesn't mean that today or tomorrow or even right now, you couldn't make that connection. you often become what you believe yourself to be; on the same token, if you believe so little in yourself, so will others

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi A, no you won't!!!

Best Answer

Nope! :3

Best Answer

A little dramatic at 16 dont you thinkkkk

Best Answer

17 and I'm entitled to be dramatic! just kidding maybe I am overreacting a bit, yes I agree but I feel I would be

Best Answer

You wont I promise we all feel like that from time to time rather were 12 or 99. You wont be alone forever cant promise a change by today or tomorrow but nothings forever

Best Answer

dont think so, i know there is one for you to, i guarantee :-)

Best Answer

Awe, come here baby, we can snuggle.

Best Answer

Oh ****, underage :-(

Best Answer