I am pregnant with twins (boy and girl). My due date is February 5, 2013. I will not make it to that date. They are active little ones. I have had one false alarm the other night and ran to the hospital only to have them decide they didn't want to come out. Sneaky little stinkers. Anyway, guess the date you think my twins will be born. Month and Date. You can add the time if you like. I can't believe that nobody picked January 23. Aiden Robert was born at 12:18 a.m. 5 pounds, 14 ounces, 20 inches Adia Katherine was born at 12:23 a.m. 5 pounds, 11 ounces, 18 inches Ikattarri and PentUpFreedom were the closest by picking Jan. 22. Thank you for all your guesses and for your kind wishes.
WildSpectrumArts WildSpectrumArts 46-50, F 36 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Motherhood

January 3th but I hope they will wait longer to get stronger.

Best Answer

I hope they wait longer too.

Best Answer

February 14th, for cuteness factor. Middle of the night since babies have no sense of time.

Best Answer

I really don't want to go past my due date of February 5. I doubt I will make it that far.

Best Answer

Well, Feb 8th, the birthdate of my late friend. She was an awesome, super smart girl so here's to awesome, super smart babies :)

Best Answer

January 22nd at 3:15pm

Best Answer

Thank you Pent.

Best Answer

I was in labor at 3:15 p.m. yesterday so you were very close.

Best Answer

1-11

Best Answer

I'm thinking that the twins will make their arrival on January 27th...:) <br />
And a safe, smooth delivery for you Mom..!

Best Answer

Thank you BG.

Best Answer

You are welcome, my friend...:)

Best Answer

28th January

Best Answer

Thank you Uncle Ned.

Best Answer

Jan 11th at 7.45 pm GMT

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Begging, it is ok if people guess the same date. It just lets me know that people are thinking on the same wavelength. That is actually a good thing.

Best Answer

Jan 22, 2013 10:12 & 10:16 am <br />
5 lbs 1 oz<br />
and<br />
5 lbs 3 oz

Best Answer

Thank you. Since a few others have guessed the same date, care to give a time?

Best Answer

updated

Best Answer

Wow, weights too. Thank you.

Best Answer

you feel like its tonight?

Best Answer

Ugh. It was. You were pretty accurate. I wasn't feeling well at 10 am yesterday. The babies were really active and I didn't think I was in labor but I was or they were getting ready to kick into high gear so you were pretty close.

Best Answer

January 5th @ 3:05 p.m. ...Just guessing :)

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

You are most welcome...mostly I wish for your two beautiful babies to come into this world with strength and good health. Best wishes for you as you begin this new part of your life as their mommy!

Best Answer

14th . . . lol - my first picks were taken!

Best Answer

I have boy girl twins. I made it 37.5 weeks. I hope you get close to that!! Rest up! Best of luck to you.

Best Answer

Thank you. I hope to. Care to guess a date?

Best Answer

Sure.... Jan 13th

Best Answer

January 25, 2013 around 2 p.m.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

My first thought was Jan. 14th and they'll come when King is asleep so you'll have to wake him up to watch him freak because you're in labor lol<br />
What ever the date I wish you the best and lots of enjoyment with the little ones.

Best Answer

LOL. That would be around 3 a.m. We are normally both asleep at that time. We've already had one false alarm so he's calmed down considerably from that experience. Thank you Jacee.

Best Answer

I'm going to say approx 10 days early so that would be around 26 Jan... How about 7am.... Someone's going to be pretty tired *hugs*

Best Answer

Thanks EL.

Best Answer

January 11th, ..<br />
2:00 pm<br />
Best of luck to you and your family.<br />
Be sure to let us know when they make their debut ;-)

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

I will say January 5, 2013.....a whole month earlier than expected!

Best Answer

I like your logic.

Best Answer

Keep us posted...I can't wait to until they're out in the world! :)

Best Answer

I will. I can't wait for them to be out of me.

Best Answer

January 7

Best Answer

Thank you Tauras

Best Answer

28/1/2013

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

January 6th..sister-in-law had twins (boy and girl) same false alarm..babies came a month early..either way, I wish you healthy and happy babies..

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

1/1/13?

Best Answer

I'm still pregnant.

Best Answer