lilitjust lilitjust 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 19 in Dating & Relationships

because he wont stop no matter what u say

Best Answer

This isn't about me. Shut up.

Best Answer

You're a sub?

Best Answer

I like more to be a sub than to be a dom, though I'm a better dom than a sub.

Best Answer

You're female and a moron ?.

Best Answer

I'm just very orgasmic. Sothere is no need for him to concentrate on pleasuring me. If he cares about his pleasure more than mine, he will get more pleasure. And his pleasure matters to me the most.

Best Answer

My wife is the same, she likes to be used like a woman and the more selfish I am, the more she gets off.

Best Answer

If he tries to pleasure me the first or do things for making me get pleasure I will immediately lose my arousal

Best Answer

My wife is the same. She thinks its 'unmanly' for a man to lick out a woman, her ***** is his and its for *******.

Best Answer

You're wife seems a cool girl :)

Best Answer

She is the best. Pretty, big breasted and sexually obedient!.

Best Answer

She doesn't like oral?

Best Answer

Not from a male. She's happy to give it, but she see's a guy giving oral sex as 'unmanly' To her its a womans job to use her mouth.

Best Answer

I do think it's unsexy for a men to put his head between women's legs.

Best Answer

I find that my wife, because she is the way she is, she will mostly get off during, and at the moment I finally ***.

Best Answer

Do u like giving oral?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

just beacuase she doesn't like it?

Best Answer

Nope. Its not that I'm disgusted by it, or bad at it. Its just, I've always been with submissive women who are like obedient little animals, They want to be sources of pleasure, not focused on for pleasure. So giving oral has never been much of a thing for me, and, it just seems wrong for someone like me. With my nature.

Best Answer

Some men say they are dominant and they like to submit women with their mouth.

Best Answer

Good for them. But its not how I am. I like to submit them with a hand around their neck.

Best Answer

Those guys think pleasuring their partner is dominating them LOL

Best Answer

Dominating ?. Its more like a type of seduction. I get rubbing some girls **** till she's about to ***, then stopping, and punishing her for feeling pleasure without your permission. But how can you be dominant using your mouth in a subservient position. I dont get it.

Best Answer

Cause girls like a project!

Best Answer

what's that?

Best Answer

I'd prefer not to, and I do not care what turns you on.

Best Answer

You don't u want me to tell u the reason?

Best Answer

No, I don't, it's in none of my interest or any of my concern to know whatever it is.

Best Answer

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Best Answer

You like being treated bad?

Best Answer

Best Answer

you're not a **** are you ?

Best Answer

I'm a virgin

Best Answer

so ?

Best Answer

I'm pure

Best Answer

great :)

Best Answer

I know !!!

Best Answer