cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 7 Answers Jul 27, 2012

There was a test done and the executed was told that after his head is severed to bl<x>ink until he couldn't. He bl<x>inked for 10 seconds.

Best Answer

keep eyes open of course! Neuro connectivity might allow the head to momentarily look back at the guillotine as it drops into the basket.

Best Answer

If a woman is to face her execution on a guillotine, she would have been erotically aroused as her neck is bared, and then stimulated further when she feels the stocks (or rather 'lunettes') encircle the doom females sensuous 'stem'. Her eyes are widened as she suddenly hears the blade rolling down and it is only a second before the angled blade slices off her head! (Instantly, her head drops into the traditional whicker basket!) If she can still keep her eyes open for just a few moments more, her apparently living face can be seen by the baying crowd who are still tauting the woman's severed head as (following death) her eyes lower, and her jaw is allowed to drop as her executioner displays the executed woman's severed head!

Best Answer

before yahoo closed some of the groups there was a group called decapitation.
l was surprised at that time how many girls and a few men were sexually aroused
at the thought of having their heads chopped off by the guillotine.

Best Answer

I saw a special one time on the History Channel about capital punishment. The mentioned the fellow who bl<x>inked for 10 seconds, and also a woman who blushed after her face was slapped. I would believe the condemned has a few moments of conciousness after the head is severed, before the blood supply is lost.

Best Answer

reading your comments it reminded me of a video l had many years ago on this very
subject. A Doctor in france did a experiment with a prisoner who agreed to blink after
his head was chopped off. l cant remember exactly because it was a few years ago
but it was around 12 blinks over a 30 second period. and there were other incidents that leave some doubt about just how long the head does remain aware that its chopped off.

Best Answer

I think you are referring to the same documentary I saw.

Best Answer

Holy smokes..........wow. The brain..........would the voice still work if cut low enough?

Best Answer

just like the chicken ......... amazed, ''...he AGREED to blink'' and HE DID SO!!

Best Answer

I'd have to guess the voice would be lost with the severing of the head from the body (and specifically the lungs and the air the supply). Now the eyes fluttering or the face twitching, I'd think there would be a direct link to the brain and the facial nerves so that is plausible (only an uneducated opinion though).

Best Answer

well no the person is dead the reason that may happen is nerves that are still active like a chicken with the head cut off kind of thing

Best Answer

I didn't think that a person would be able to command their brain to send msgs after the beheading, I was wondering if the EYES OPENED upon being beheaded.

Best Answer

But now I am amazed, the brain can convey a message that it was sent before the blade dropped..............awesome/creepy.

Best Answer

I would think they would stay open, since the shock of seeing the blade coming down is the last thing you see.

Best Answer

but you Don't do you, it is behind you...they have you kneel onto the neck slot &amp; the blade comes down.

Best Answer

Yea, i think your right. I haven't seen a beheading in a long time.. lol

Best Answer

I wouldn't because you are face down, the blade comes from Above you, so you see nothing.

Best Answer

I guess that it wouldnt matter to me

Best Answer

Practice the scary faces you might have in the mirror...it might.

Best Answer

Not when my head is chopped off!

Best Answer