ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 12 Answers Jun 29, 2013 in Community

Find out what I'm doing wrong, learn the right way then start off slow and build up speed until I can do it no problem.

Best Answer

some say to keep practicing through it, but i actually take a break to clear the head and relax the hand.

Best Answer

I read somewhere that many great things have been achieved by not thinking too hard. The mind clutters our life so sometime we need to clear it and just feel.

Best Answer

That's my method too. The more I think, the worse I play. (Bass)

Best Answer

Practice, practice, and most important of all, practice.

Best Answer

Play at a slower tempo and with a metronome. It is more important to be accurate than to be fast. At least that is true, until you get it right. Otherwise, all you accomplish is practicing mistakes; and thereby make mistakes a habit.

Best Answer

i can play drum guitar n i cn mak tune wt my brain feel

Best Answer

Practice. :)

Best Answer

Practice is the only answer. Do you finger pick?

Best Answer

most of the time, yes

Best Answer

I would take a finger picking sequence and just do it over and over again until it started smoothing out. I'm a bit weird in that I use four fingers instead of three in my picking patterns. Sometimes I wish I would have learned with three! (Well I'm counting the thumb.)

Best Answer

if u r newbie dn practice is d way to go....<br />
i haf been playin guitar fr a bttr part of my life but once in a while yup it happens. wen it dos, i like to jus put d guitar down, tek a quick break, relax.<br />
works fr me

Best Answer