None of the countries which america has sent troops into ever experienced street gun shots or even high school boys shooting each other. I believe America should find a solution for the terror in its own land by its own people against its own people before trying to find solutions for the - non existent -problems of the middle east. My humble opinion. Now you can either shoot or flag my question !
ThePensiveRebel ThePensiveRebel 26-30, F 17 Answers Sep 19, 2013 in Community

I happen to agree with your "humble opinion." We have some mixed up priorities I think. ;{

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

To repeat my answer to this from the other day---you really need to look into reports of violence, bombings, shootings, etc. from those other countries

Best Answer

Before or after invasion by USA troops O.o

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

Every country invaded by USA got messed up even more. USA invades countries for hidden agendas ( oil etc ) and not actually to bring peace. In fact it brought even more war and destruction to the middle east. Can you please name one country, just one which was in a mess and now its ppl enjoy peaceful and prosperous life after being invaded by USA???

Best Answer

Say what? If you are trying to say none of the people in other countries ever had any violence against each other then what do you call it when a woman gets stoned to death for walking down the street with a guy who isn't her husband or trying to date a guy who is of different religion, I knew a guy from Iran who moved to the US because it wasn't a safe place to be, and that was way before 9/11. Not sure where you get your information from, Afganistan was in turmoil between the Taliban and Northern Afganistan before 9/11

Best Answer

Then why didnt USA invade Iran ?? Why dose it invade country which has no or little problems only to leave them in a mess ?? Why are the american soldiers R@ping iraqi women, why is america stealing their oil and spreading war and ethnic conflicts ??? Where are the weapons of mass destruction?? is this the peace America preaches to the world ?? I live in the middle east unlike most americans who know about it only from the american tv channels !

Best Answer

I think overall that USA should mind their own buisnes and solves their own problem before they're putting their nose in others

Best Answer

Exactly !!

Best Answer

"the - non existent -problems of the middle east."<br />
Disqualifies your entire point, I'm sorry. Also, what SirSeedsAlot said.

Best Answer

I wont take your point into considerations if you have never been to Middle east before, or at least to Iraq before war . Thanks for the comment though.

Best Answer

In that case, I'm glad I got out of a discussion with a deluded zealot easy. Yay me!

Best Answer

Good for ya. You saved me energy and time . Thanks again.

Best Answer

First off, there is quite a bit of violence around the world, whether that be in countries that the US is currently involved in or not. Check your media sources...its much more common then you think. In fact, there is more gun violence in many other countries than the US on a per capita, though likely not on a absolute basis.<br />
Second, although clearly gun violence is a problem in the US, it is not as bad as it used to be in years past. Many US cities are far safer today then they were 30 years ago. In fact, much of America is safer than it was 30 years ago. There is no way you can call gun violence in the USA "American Terror" as you put it.<br />
Now, our country does have a problem with gun violence, and the way to solve that is simple -- meaningful background checks for those who wish to possess firearms and a national databa<x>se of registered firearms. <br />
That way, everyone who gets a gun, which is their right under the <br />
Second Amendment, will be checked to make sure they know how to handle that firearm, have a criminal background check, and a mental health check. These steps alone should ease whatever gun violence we do have. Having a national databa<x>se of registered firearms will greatly improve understanding of how guns get into the hands of murders and criminals.<br />
Far more people die in the US each year of heart disease and cancer then from gun violence and/or terrorism. Although some of the incidents of gun violence are clearly tragic, it is important to maintain a certain perspective on the whole issue.<br />
As for the US involvement in the Middle East, I think there were geo-strategic considerations that were legitimate, but that the execution of the strategy was done so poorly and with so little understanding of the nature of the conflicts that would face us, that we are trapped in a quagmire of sorts with no easy way out, much to the detriment of the lives of our soldiers and our national treasury.

Best Answer

First I would love to thank you for your respectful and informative reply though I might disagree with you regarding few points. No matter what terror other countries of the world go through, this dosnt give USA the excuse to invade it.

Best Answer

Thank you...it was an interesting question.

All nations, including the US, have eternal interests. Having power gives the US the right to invade a nation if our leaders feel it is in out national interest. I will concede that in the exercise of power, going to war and invading another nation should be the last resort, not only because of the cost in innocent lives, but because true power means that you have enough influence to achieve your aims without resorting to violence.

Best Answer

People are butchered by dictatorships....your point being? I don't think it was wrong of the US to want to invade and control Afghanistan or Iraq -- after all, oil drives the world economy and US control of oil ensures our dominance and survival in the world economy -- control over Iraq and Afghanistan would have greatly increased that control over oil and thus US control over the world economy.
The execution of the invasions left a lot to be desired. Our leaders tried to do it cheap with less soldiers and equipment. Hence the failure of both ideas, however strategically viable they might have been.

Best Answer

I feel nauseated just reading that someone think it is ok for USA to invade other countries to take their oil !! What happened to freedom and democracy that USA preaches us everyday ? You know such mentalities provoke ppl of other countries to attack americans everywhere !

Best Answer

@Nickir I am the people of those countries, I know about the middle east more than any other brainwashed american do. I live here while you only being fed about it from the american media

Best Answer

People always want to attack and overthrow the most powerful nation. Its part of the deal. The British Empire, the Roman Empire, the Soviet Empire....all fallen now, all were attacked in their prime. The US empire will fail eventually as well. Just not today. The weak do what they must, the strong do what they will. So long as people around the world use US Dollars to engage in trade of everything from oil to toasters, the US has nothing to worry about.

Best Answer

Its the other way around. The most powerful nations always want to attack others.and the weak nations always want to break free from the fist of oppression and aggression of strong nations. I cant wait for the day USA collapses, not for anything other than the terror and lies the governemnt of this country has been spreading into the world .

Best Answer

The US will not collapse in your lifetime, so don't bet on it -- you'll be waiting your entire life in vain! Like all nations, the US pursues its interests, and if it results in the oppression of some and the destruction of the weak, so be it. We have the power...and so long as you use our Dollars to trade, invest, and to save, we will continue to have that power. US power exists in part because elites and leaders all over the world want to have US Dollars in their bank accounts. These are the facts...you have to face them.

Best Answer

I agree these are the current facts. But I assure you it dosnt take much for the usa to collapse. If all countries of middle east unite and cut the oil supply for usa it will collapse in no time. The problem is that ppl are deluded thinking that usa is so powerful that it cant go down, or more precisely brainwashed by american media.

Best Answer

It will never happen because the most of the Middle East, particularly the oil producers, are under the control of the US...those are the plain facts. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, the UAE, Iraq, all oil producers, all controlled by the US. Iran can't trade oil in any currency but US Dollars, so we control them in a way as well.

Best Answer

Yes I do.Further,I also despise the hypocracy of both the USA+UK governments in pointing their fingers and shouting "Terrorists!" when they themselves are terrorising their own populations through agendas such as gang stalking and community mobbing.

Best Answer

Violence breeds violence.

Best Answer

And the real terrorists are out there, leading countries and invading others and putting rules for the world.

Best Answer

Best Answer
Best Answer

Am already a member.

Best Answer

Oh , I didn't realise. :D

Best Answer

×D

Best Answer

Sadly, the second amendment provides easy access to the tools of the terrorists' trade but great idea. There's not much point in tackling terrorism is other countries when you have so many internal terror issues going on in US schools and such.

Best Answer

Well, I wouldn't say that the problems in the Middle East were "non-existent". You name me one middle eastern nation that hasn't had gun battles in the streets. School kids being killed? POTISKUM, Nigeria (AP) — Islamic militants attacked a boarding school in northeast Nigeria before dawn Saturday, killing 29 students and one teacher. Some of the pupils were burned alive in the latest school attack. July 6th 2013.

Best Answer

I am talking about the countries that USA invaded. Or at least attacked once. Iraq for example.this country turned into an absolute mess after USA invaded it.

Best Answer

Yes, it did. But it wasn't a utopia before the invasion either.

Best Answer

Bravo...finally, some facts...

Best Answer

we should set the cows free because the birds are allowed to migrate

Best Answer

Was there any incidence of the birds shooting each other in high schools while they were in their own lands? Or is it just the offsprings of those birds who are shooting each other after they were born in the new land ?

Best Answer

In Northern California we have Cow Gangs and Bird Gangs...some early release program that went horrible wrong. Shhhh, what's that....I hear some mooing outside I gotta go...

Best Answer

Hey big bird, where you goin' with that gun?

Best Answer

Ha ha ha ha ha ha otfg!

Best Answer