thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 20 Answers Jul 27, 2012

No, people with the inability to duck kill themselves.

Best Answer

Guns don't kill people fathers with pretty daughters kill people

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Lol that's what my dad says

Best Answer

Guns don't kill people... husbands who come home early do.<br />
Guns don't kill people... people do, and they don't always use guns.<br />
I think Chris Rock was right, we don't need more gun control, we need to make bullets cost ten thousand dollars each.

Best Answer

HEY NOW bullets are hella expensive now

Best Answer

You see this is the answer! If American's want to bear arms then let them roll up their sleeves as much as they want but if they can't access ammunition then most of their gun problems will be solved!

Best Answer

I once saw a man killed by a gun. The front sight hit him in the left eye when the guy hit him across the head with it. Broke his nose but more importantly, broke into his eye and killed him.

Best Answer

Lovely...

Best Answer

Bullets Kill You Not Guns :D

Best Answer

AND TRUCKS.

Best Answer

Does that mean toasters don't toast toast but toast toast toast?

Best Answer

Neither guns nor bullets kill people. PEOPLE kill people.

Best Answer

Thanks for pointing out such precise scientific fact. I think now the time has come for the defense lawyers to argue about the incarceration of bullets and might concede the complete destruction where capital punishment still is in force when found the fatal one ;);)

Best Answer

It's called progress. People used to kill with knives and swords. When there is something better than guns for killing people, guns will no longer be a problem.

Best Answer

Don't forget the occasional fall from a multi-story building after the shooting.

Best Answer

Damned fools should know better than to stumble near high ledges after they've been shot.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

It is a scientific fact that a perfectly healthy person can fall from a great height and remain in excellent heath for the duration of their trip. When the human body makes contact with a non moveable object during such a trip, it can cause instant failure, rupturing, or flattening of many internal organs as well as stressing bones beyond their stress threshold causing them to fracture. Such a deceleration is also know to generate serious wounds allowing blood to escape from the human body. Such an event can cause drastically more damage to the human body than a bullet. Such events are also known to cause severe damage that the person may possibly lose conciseness permanently.

Best Answer

The fall is AFTER the shooting.

Best Answer

Your way to serious

Best Answer

anything can kill a person, you just have to know how to rig the **** to work...

Best Answer

Both I think. You need bullets to actually kill but you need the gun in order to shoot the bullet, to give it that high velocity, so both I think. Well you could also kill someone by hitting someone on the head quite hard with a gun if it was a heavy one. I watch way too much criminal minds....:P

Best Answer

No people kill people. No bullet every thinks hey let's go kill that person. People who are stupid or leave their guns out when little kids or people are over is how people die. It is the person that pulls the trigger not the bullet. the bullet is a little piece of metal with gunpowder in a case and when you pull the trigger the spark sets off the gunpowder. So whoever pulled the trigger causes the reaction to happen. I don't care if the person didn't know what they were doing or if it was on purpose they pulled the trigger it is their fault. End of story.<br />
Love,<br />
Candy

Best Answer

"No bullet every thinks hey let's go kill that person. " "I don't care if the person didn't know what they were doing or if it was on purpose they pulled the trigger it is their fault." So does intent matter or does it not?

Best Answer