pluck4evaatlivedotcom pluck4evaatlivedotcom 70+, M 32 Answers Oct 8, 2010

For sane, literate individuals over the age of 18 with no prior felonious convictions, any firearms their heart desires short of a bazooka. The only way to decrease violence is to increase education- guns are not only used for killing things. The real purpose of concealed carry firearms for those with any ethics about the taking of life even in defense is for deterrence- your attacker, mugger, rapist, etc. is much less likely to take advantage of your *** when you're armed. My cousin Melinda saved her dignity and her psyche by shooting a punk trying to rape her rather than waiting for a man in uniform to do it. Guns in the hands of intelligent, responsible, sane people AREN'T A THREAT TO ANYONE.

Best Answer

if u outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns . So im pro guns

Best Answer

No guns. A gun is only used to kill things. Since it's so easy to murder someone with one I don't think regular people should be able to have that kind of power. An assault rifle is not a hunting weapon, a handgun is not used to kill deer, a derringer is not used for target practice. <br />
Outlaw guns and violent crime will decrease. It's happened in every country that's done so. Thousands of murders every year involving guns is no way to keep the peace in a nation. I don't see why the handgun ban in DC was struck down, do we really want someone having the chance of charging around the mall blasting wildly at politicians? (I'm sure some of you whackos do but it's a rhetorical question.

Best Answer

Your statistics are not entirely accurate. We have five more times death from drunk drivers, but no outcry over alcohol use. We have a thousand more deaths from legal abortions, but that is never in the news. Last year ten thousand deaths resulted from guns...five thousand were suicides , and usually the result of terminal diseases. Two thousand were people who were killed Comte illegal acts such as robberies, drug wars, etc. we need guns for protection. In the inner cities where gun laws are the strictest is where 90 percent of these killings occurred. You need to research before you give false information.

Best Answer

Well let's see, 1. Cars require insurance in most states, a nationally recognized form of ID, registering, and in most states an annual inspection of your car. Plus it's a hell of a lot harder to get your liscense back than it is to get a gun. 2. Abortion is a legal right and religious reasoning is not admissible in court. that's why gay marriage is winning, slavery is gone, segregation is as well, and treating women as equals. Want to ban wearing polyester as well? 3. In 2011 firearms were responsible for 66% of all homicides according to the FBi's Uniform Crime report, it also goes on to show that 8,583 were killed by firearms. Also this year suicide in the military outpaced any other cause of death, clearly firearms are why. 4. Dozens of other countries have far stricter gun laws and have far less murder, mass shootings, etc. England is a great example as is Japan. They got rid of their handguns and semi-automatic rifles and strangely their gov didn't institute martial law, the UN didn't invade them, and the criminal element does not have millions of guns. 5. I'm not sure what you mean by using false information, because I only use accredited sources like the aforementioned FBI Uniform Crime Report, which compiles every police report in the country annually. Are you seriously challenging the validity of the Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATION's data as well as the results of probably a HUNDRED other countries banning most forms of personal firearm? Is your head up your *** for the warmth?

Best Answer

Lastly, strict gun laws in one state mean SH*T when you can simply buy guns at a gun show Privately (which means no background check) or have a friend buy a gun, or steal one, or even gasp* buy one legally ina different state....

Best Answer

I can't say no guns I own five of them. :D

Best Answer

Guns for sure.<br />
They can have mine when they pry them from my cold, dead hands.

Best Answer

NO GUNS EVER <br />
unless you have a HUNTING license for one<br />
or your a police man or something official

Best Answer

I like Guns and Roses

Best Answer

I hunt with rifle, shotgun and/or bow depending on the species and season. I'm all for a choice of weapon. Hunting is a wonderful family activity also. My 8yr old is eager to get into a youth hunt next year and loves hiking through the woods with me when I go out for deer or elk.

Best Answer

Guns are our birthright. The second amendment guarantees that right.

Best Answer

guns, yes. The asinine argument that guns are good only for killing misses the cold hard fact that some people cannot otherwise be deterred.

Best Answer

DEFENETELY GUNS DUDE!!!

Best Answer

I live in the UK so dont have a choice its no guns here other than shot gun s under very strict control

Best Answer

A gun is merely a tool, like a hammer or a saw. Its all in how you use it.

Best Answer

Gun

Best Answer

I don't like guns.

Best Answer

guns!

Best Answer

No guns except for things like hunting, and then they should be regulated as in the UK.

Best Answer