who is to blame for lateness/ lack of lunch?
TweetBird216 TweetBird216 26-30, F 18 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Struggles

His fault he's late and "lunchless". He chose to stay and argue, and he forgot his lunch.<br />
And I'd say it was her fault if SHE was late after staying and arguing, and if she then had forgotten HER lunch.

Best Answer

Girl. Aren't sammiches her department?

Best Answer

you are an ***

Best Answer

LOL FIREGOD!!! ^5.

Best Answer

Whoot! I got 3 stars :)

Best Answer

Guy,he should have walked away.

Best Answer

The guy is responsible to be on work on time, no?

Best Answer

No doubt the guy.He should've dismissed the argument promptly or not have had it happen at all.

Best Answer

It's his lunch..he should have remembered it, of course, this is after we rule out, "whoever started it."

Best Answer

it was a trivial debate... not something that either one started

Best Answer

both people are equally as responsible but the guy should have walked away.

Best Answer

how is she to blame?

Best Answer

Umm.. I think I would break up with someone that couldn't afford to buy lunch.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

wow - that is elitist...

Best Answer

Girls is disrupting his life. He should put her out to the curb and get someone who doesn't pick arguments over trivia.

Best Answer

who said she started it?

Best Answer

That's irrelevant. She knew he had to get to work, and she disrupted his life over some trivial argument. He can't afford her. A man does not need a woman who fights over trivia.

Best Answer

SEXIST!!!!!!
( takes 1 to know 1)
LOL

Best Answer

you are sexist ... he is responsible for his actions... and it was just a simple debate... he knows when he has to be @ work... and he is 28 years old... and BTW I was just debating - he is the one who - apparently - got all pissy...

Best Answer

Well if it were me and my girl left her lunch i would bring it to her even if i was mad at her and hope she would do the same if she could.

Best Answer

oh yea! me too.

Best Answer

no one was mad this morning - he was mad when he came home... and I would've taken his lunch to him if I coulda

Best Answer

Does it relly matter, It happens to everyone and in the grand scheme of things nothing to argue about. why does everyone always want to place Blame on somebody for natural human things that happen every day to everyone at some time. the Blame game is like the abuse excuse. NOT GOOD !

Best Answer

that, actually, is my point... well, my point is that everyone should take responsibility for their actions...

Best Answer

Yes I agree , I'm just saying that some things are not worth getting in an argument about. If you make a mistake then just own up to it and move on and leave the argueing for serious matters.

Best Answer

I agree... which is why I am not arguing with him ... I am venting on here instead... but he is determined to be pissed off at me that he forgot his lunch and was late for work...

Best Answer

The girl , she wasnt waiting at the door holding said lunch in her hand to give to the guy as he goes out to work! <br />
PRIORITIES !!!!!

Best Answer

you're an *** - unless you are joking...

Best Answer

a little of both .

Best Answer

really? that's sad... this is not the 1950's ... women work too... we do not have time to wait on men hand and foot...

Best Answer