he specifically asked about the friends of mine "under 18" (I deleted them, so that he wouldn't be able to find them on my profile, and I changed my picture from the one I had with some kids) But idk what to do... he doesn't seem to get it. I've openly told him, even been a bit of a b!tch about it honestly, because I'm annoyed. I don't just want to block him because I'm sure he's not just doing this to me, I want him to understand that if someone says they aren't going to send him pics or tell him stuff about other people, then he needs to stop asking.
angeldancer angeldancer 22-25, F 13 Answers Mar 21, 2012

definitely report this character, that is not cool.

Best Answer

how do i do that?

Best Answer

on their profile, on the left side. you may have to scroll down a bit. its right under block.

Best Answer

go to profile and scroll down hit report/flap/block I forget

Best Answer

Sick, mind fu cked guy. Do what everyone says here, Report him without delay!

Best Answer

I'm new to the site please tell me how u resolved this that scares me

Best Answer

Block and report it's one thing for consenting adults to talk and do mature things BUT never when it comes to kids

Best Answer

Perv. Gross

Best Answer

He's a demented twerp. One should best ignore him. Me thinks he will NOT change! Or as only says, maybe he needs reporting.

Best Answer

Sounds like you have done everything except report him to EP as a harrassment.

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

Contact Paschar, EP volunteer, and get his advice, or EPArsineh. Go to People button, click, and enter one of those two names and message them through EP.

Best Answer

oooo he sounds abit pedo freaky to me.

Best Answer

i know right?

Best Answer

Just block him. And maybe report him?

Best Answer