PoetLover PoetLover 31-35, M 8 Answers May 23, 2013 in Romance & True Love

He gained self confidence.

Best Answer

Woman have a instinct to go for popular men or men they think or know are around what they consider there equal rivals to be.. Its a biological thing

Best Answer

Really? I've never heard of that.

Best Answer

Not only have I heard of it, I have seen it! The guy is a bus boy at a restaurant here, and I'll he had to do was date one hot chick. And soon after that every chick he dated was hot! WTF?

Best Answer

Must be coincidence.

Best Answer

Bull $hit! I would buy that if it happened once or twice maybe even thrice, but every single time... No way!

Best Answer

Lol! Sure, okay, then go for it, dude.

Best Answer

He is nice and knows how to treat women especially the insecure ones.

Best Answer

Are you saying that before he dated his first hot chick he wasn't nice, and didn't know how to treat women?

Best Answer

yeah probably I don't know who you are talking about. It could just be he got better at pleasing them who knows.

Best Answer

I'm talking about anyone and everyone that has dated nothing but ugly girls, and then dates one hot one, and all of a sudden all the really hot chicks are after him. No one person in particular, but the people that fit this description in general. I'm not talking about a specific person. There are plenty that fit this description, you just have to pay attention, and be aware of your surroundings.

Best Answer

I have heard, over the years, that if a guy is good in the sack, then women tell their friends

Best Answer

Well why doesn't that work with the ugly ones?

Best Answer

because if hot chicks see a hot chick with a guy they want to see what all the fuss is about

Best Answer

I'm going to hire me an escort, and just have her be arm candy so everyone can see us. Then start rumors about myself :)

Best Answer