He is a disgusting pig, and a good argument for court-ordered sterilization. And how stupid are the women who continue to sleep with him, and crank out unwanted children? I feel sorry for each and every one of those kids, having parents with no morals or means to take care of them.

Best Answer

Sounds like he needs to get a second and third job. He's got enough time to make babies, well now he needs to make time to support those babies. I can't stand people like that. Put a damned rubber on or else you HAVE to pay the consequences. Good lord, no one should feel sorry for someone who makes the decision to potentially get all these women pregnant and then whine when it costs a lot of money.<br />
Like I said, get a second or third job, pay up. You don't get free time, you don't get a relationship because you have 30 babies to feed.

Best Answer

And that's the hard truth.

Best Answer

I do wonder how long it will be before the misogynists pretending to MRA's will be along to 1st defend this man 2nd blame the whole issue on the women and feminism and last but not least advocate for abolition of abortion and a "return" to pure patriarchy so as to stop this !<br />
Me, women don't make babies with men like this, its not fair to the children. Also men don't make babies with women if you aren't going to take your fair share of the responsibilty, its not fair to the children.<br />
Lastly everyone seems enraged by the monetary side of this issue my concern is that if he won't even pay child support is he involved at all with these 11 different children? Are the children allowed to see their half siblings? Or paternal side of the family? I am guessing he has robbed more from them than just dollars!

Best Answer

Alas, he didn't take a "break" on the babymaking. You breed 'em, you feed 'em. He's forfeited his right to a relationship with anybody else.

Best Answer

Probably cheaper in the long run to buy him a small farm and a vasectomy. He can work the farm to feed the wives and kids and,.............no more babies.

Best Answer

They really should just write this guy off and give the kids welfare (which is probably already the case). It is almost certainly costing society more money to try and squeeze blood from this rotten turnip than its worth. The only lesson that's ever going to be taught here is that he should work under the table (i.e. become a criminal, most likely) if he ever wants to support himself.

Best Answer

good grief - that's why we overpopulate Earth

Best Answer

yeah I read that.. kinda irritated me.. ******* society.. why is gossip news? -_-

Best Answer

Maybe the Judge should order he get nuted. & no about the help

Best Answer

That means that there are 12 losers in my country who need to be sterilized.

Best Answer

Reasons birth control should be free on every street corner. The gov't should offer free snips to any takers.

Best Answer

I've done plenty of farm animals. I could help.

Best Answer

One side of me says even though he's an IDIOT... He has to be able to live. But the other side feels like he put himself in that situation, so he needs to man up and find better work, to help support all of those ******* kids.

Best Answer

Well if I was only getting 1.49 a month, I would probably give it back to the poor sap. Do you think that if a man fathers a child...and there is a child support arrangement, and the he fathers another child with a different woman that the first woman's child support should be but to give a share to the children that come later... I know it sounds harsh... but shouldn't the 7th or 8th woman have had a clue? Crud, now I have to go google this guy... if he's all that how come he don't go be a model or something. Maybe their should be mandatory castration if a guy don't pay his child support to his first 4 mothers? IDK... i just don't know... :(

Best Answer