We happen to live with said person along with the guys girlfriend happens so that the electric went out upstairs but its on downstairs because of his buisness. Well this guy takes a long extention cord from downstairs leading up into his room upstairs where he can enjoy air conditioning as well as tv. As for me I have no electricity it is hot and this guy thinks I'm a fool. I have paid rent there but don't think I'll be giving any soon to him obviously since I have no electric but he's cheating by making sure him and his gf are comfortable. I feel like I am a piece of **** and have lost respect for this person
Mysteriouslovely Mysteriouslovely 26-30, F 4 Answers Jul 2 in Community

Now you know what kind of a selfish jerk he is and will be again. Time to think about going. No, don't pay him until the lights are back on. If it were me I'd be pounding on his air conditioned door to tell him that now!

Best Answer

Not a good idea since clearly this guy isn't right upstairs and he has a very bad anger problem loves to yell at anyone

Best Answer

I see. That makes sense. I have lived with that jerk before and a fool like that only cares about himself and he'll make your life hell if you question him or defend yourself. I hope you can get away from him.

Best Answer

if your in a lease than you can force him to fix it ASAP

Best Answer

Sounds like a real butthole

Best Answer

Is there a way so that you can do that, too?

Best Answer