Darkon1side Darkon1side 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Because douche bags like to make fun of guys for wearing briefs or "tighty whities"

Best Answer

Yep, why does it matter what my undergarments look like so long as they don't have skid marks or my little pony on them?

Best Answer

It gives you an idea of what is unseen. If it's briefs you know "it" is snug and if it is boxers you know "it's" free and swinging. The actual underwear doesn't really matter.

Best Answer

Hey the boxers are pretty cool for wearing at night. LOL. I do and it is so comfortable under the quilt.

Best Answer

No one cares they're just trying to get girls to start talking sex

I think

Best Answer

When freaky time comes we want to know what the girl likes on the guy for a number of reasons. 1) what you wear says a lot about you. 2) it could be a matter of breaking the relationship. And 3) what will you be willing to sacrifice? Will you have two types for every occasion? One for comfort and the other for the ladies? And if so, how do you determine what you wear? In a day that you super confident about mating will you wear your usual stuff, or use your "lucky pair?"

Best Answer

Well, snoop dog says he wears briefs under boxers every day just in case. He says it gives him support and keeps him looking cool in the even he has pants come off for some reason

Best Answer

Smart concept, too bad it doesnt work as well

Best Answer

Don't knock it till you try it

Best Answer

Next time im a rich celebrity i will

Best Answer

Becaise briefs cut off vital blood flow to the p3nis which determines how long one holds an erection.

Best Answer

Well, A: that isn't true and B: if it is still in his pants why does it matter how long it can remain erect?

Best Answer

I honestly don't believe that

Best Answer