LindsayMarie24 LindsayMarie24 22-25, F 34 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Nibbling my nipples and sucking my tongue why the girl is top... I find it passionate and sensual that makes me real hard and sexually arouse.

Best Answer

Different things with different women. It could their eyes, their smiles. The way their hips swing as the walk. The way they keep their hair. Their scent. Their laugh. Inflections in their voice. The way hey speak to me. The feel of their skin...an how they react as I Gently touch and caress them. Their whispers, their sighs...<br />
This list is limitless...

Best Answer

It Turns me on that a Woman likes to Dress sexy for me. Biggest Turn on is hearing her lose control and ***. HHHmmm must stop this and get back to work :-)

Best Answer

Ear kissing/nibbling, neck kissing, legs wrapped around me, french kissing. Going down on her is a really big turn on for me.

Best Answer

cook

Best Answer

Breeding is really hot.

Best Answer

I love a great blow job, but, I really enjoy going down on a girl. don't know if you like that, or have tried it, but, you would love how I do it ! I think the biggest turn on in a girl is when she is treated like a princess, and not rushed into having sex. :)

Best Answer

Being affectionate, but at the right times.

Best Answer

Her Way<br />
But i am more turned on by Giving 0ral- it just drives me wild

Best Answer

Omg u sexy :p

Best Answer

thank you- tasting a woman is the epitome of delight

Best Answer

You sound like a complete slag children use this site. Flag yourself before I report you.

Best Answer

Oh c'mon. Children shouldn't be here

Best Answer

Oh come on, they are so adapt.

Best Answer

But they are, find a site that doesn't.

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

Oh u'd be surprised how much kids are in here is why I tag nudity cuz sum bombos dont know how to limit access to profile or pictures

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

A filthy young woman that sells herself or gives herself away sexually.

Best Answer

Do you know how many children learn by surfing the web period? This is sensored in comparison to other stuff these children get into. It is curiosity and it is healthy for them not to be ridiculed or put down for it. So if you have children and do that, which you sound like you do, stop or leave this site. They will learn about it with or without this site. Now just for an additional FYI I am a psych major so I didnt just spew this out of my as$hole. I read case studies, surveys, textbooks writen by highly intelligent experts that devote their live to suck matters. So dont go around calling people names. TY

Best Answer

lives* such*

Best Answer

the ex

Best Answer

Highly depends on the situation! Sometimes the view of her ***, or her boobs swaying, a peek into her top and thousands of other things. The anticipatoin of good sex, I guess ...

Best Answer

I would say just being able too hold a woman hear her thoughts know her pain doing things for self that makes her happy and a kiss good morning and good night

Best Answer

BS

Best Answer

You realize "turn on" means things that make you want to have sex with her, right?

Best Answer

I'm a girl and answer *a nice smile* I know sum will agree

Best Answer

Personality.

Best Answer

Side boob :)

Best Answer

Loyalty

Best Answer

Sincerity. Affection. Warmth. A genuine smile.

Best Answer

Tossing my salad!!!

Best Answer

Big *** flat chest

Best Answer

being a good suckr

Best Answer