TheRascallyOne TheRascallyOne 22-25, M 13 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Not being a "straight woman", I think I can attempt to answer both; I think a girl's night out is a *****-fest about their boyfriends, or a lack thereof, and a guy's night out is a bunch of men, not necessarily single, hitting on anything that might remotely hold the possibility of having a vagina, even if it has facial hair.

Best Answer

Girls night out means a night out that consists of only girls (no husbands or boyfriends) or the opposite for men (no wives or girlfriends)

Best Answer

Sarcasm is a dish best served cold. :-)

Best Answer

Guys night out means: <br />
Go to the bar, get smashed and try to find an easy girl.<br />
Go watch the girls dance pole.

Best Answer

i'm guy....girls night out seems to be an excuse to get away, drink, while always telling their stories they don't tell their husbands. I especially get a kick out of the women who are so willing to get away with their girlfreinds, while their husbands work 13 hours a day...i 'd love to get away..but i have to work to pay the bills.

Best Answer

sorry it sounds like you could use a vacation

Best Answer

I've never been to a girls night out. But I would assume they're the same thing except one with girls and one with guys. Just friends hanging out doing whatever it is they do, Ex.Watching movies,playing videos games,going out somewhere,playing board games.

Best Answer

Guys looking at girls on girls night out hoping to have fun with them before they go home to their boring men!

Best Answer

for me girls night is....all the girls in a room and chatting endlessly at night and a lil bit of drinks and smoke and switching off the phones in case someone's bf calls and asks for late night calls...and then we watch funny movies(sometimes dirty)...laugh! and pushing each other while walking on the street and trace the cutest unattainable guy.<br />
boys night ...i have no idea. i think they drink a lot whine...and talk about women and crap things and cuss. :( and then come back and call up the respective gf.

Best Answer

Sadly, I might have to agree. Girls nights out seem to be about complaining about how guys have done us girls wrong. That is one reason I have always preferred the company of men.

Best Answer

pools of pudding and girls lick each other clean :)

Best Answer