I will leave this open for the entire 3 days and answer as many as possible. I do work so my replies might be delayed.
TracySnow TracySnow 26-30, F 27 Answers Feb 7, 2011

You must be asking this question to 12 year olds. I mean really, who is afraid to ask a general question to a general girl?

Best Answer

Whatever. You seem to know everything so i guess it doesn't apply to you. Interestingly enough you took the time to answer this question though.

Best Answer

Such a wonderful opportunity to ask -- and I can't think of a question. Oh well. :(

Best Answer

From a person that likes thier dog more that some people i am fine with that. Thanks for answering the question.

Best Answer

I was a single father for several years, why is it that as soon as a girl finds out that you are raising your children they dump you but the same women complain about men not being interested in a woman with kids.

Best Answer

If those women were childless, it's because most women don't realize just how MUCH work children are. They think of kids and they see babies in their heads, and only the babies that are NOT crying or in need of a change/feeding.
If the women DO have children, it's because they realize all the work that goes into raising kids, and don't think they can handle someone else's on top of their own.
It takes a special kind of person to adopt a kid, and that's essentially what they would be doing. Kudos to YOU for not being the typical Dad. :-)

Best Answer

as if. seeing a man out with his kids makes women instantly melt - a kid is a great chick magnet.

Best Answer

Awkward men- do you think women in general find them cute, or annoying?

Best Answer

Awkward as in how? If its style of clothes then no. I mean most women will notice you and might not seem interested until we talk and get to know your personality. I have a friend who boyfriend dresses unique to me. His peronality matches his look very well. You wouldn't know that without talking to him but he was very outgoing and made the first move which was a plus. Now with that said he wasn't my type but there are plenty of women that would swoon over him. If you're talking about being shy then a dance club probably is not the best place for you. Seek out a place where like personalities meet. I have tech friends that belong to clubs where they meet others. I have friends that meet people through book clubs and so forth.

Best Answer

Why won't you come talk to me first?!<br />
(I have real trouble breaking the ice, but I can talk really easily and comfortably once a conversation gets going.)

Best Answer

Several reasons for this. We might not be interested. We might be out just with our friends. We might be waiting for you to make the first move. We like a guy that takes initative. Besides our friends are usually right there so we can make a group decision. Not that my decision rests untirely on what they think. But if they notice red flags then i might listen more to what they think.<br /><br />
If you use a pick-up line make sure its unique. Nothing more lame that a line you've heard a 1000 times. jokes are always good. Start with a simple intro like "My name is ______ if haven't seen you hear before." If i am interested i will respond. Whatever i say keep the conversation going.

Best Answer

she's prolly not interested.

Best Answer

I see you played soccer Tracy , do you still have your soccer cleats in the back of your closet? Would you step on my hands and fingers with your soccercleats if I asked you too and told you I really wanted it?

Best Answer

hi there,are women offended by guys ************ alone?<br />
its a natural thing but i think women take real offence to it

Best Answer

Most woman know that men do it occasionally; most women DON'T realize that "occasionally" can mean several times a week. It's a fact of life; men have a stronger libido than women. Most of us just literally cannot understand or wrap our heads around it.

Best Answer

...offended? why would i be offended if a guy masturbates? as long as he's not doing it out in public or around little kids, i couldn't care less.

Best Answer

i like a girl and im over wait i im made fun of it 2 but shes my friend for about idk a month but shes been nice to me for 2 and a half years how do i tell her i like her

Best Answer

I'm kinda eh... Not well liked at my school (I get picked on) for "being gay" not true any ways my friend Katherine defends me alot and I think it's nice and all it only makes things worse. How do I ask her to stop without coming off as this macho jerk?

Best Answer

i think if you reworded what u posted that'd be just fine. Let her know you appreciate her support and as long as you have her friendship there is no need to respond to stupidity. Unlike a medical condition that can be treated with medication stupidity cannot. Throwing medicine at it does nothing! So there is no reason to respond to their comments just like you cant throw medication at stupidity.

Best Answer

Would you like to go for a swim with your clothes on? is definately one question that I have difficulty in asking women because it is so unexpected!!!I think that 100s of woman secretly like to though.

Best Answer

Definitely spontaneous! I have never gone swimming with my clothes on but I did take a walk on the beach with a date and wound up completely soaked! We were walking along with our toes in the surf and playfully splashing each other when I kicked up a nice splash and he reciprocated. I screamed and ran with him chasing me and then I turned and splashed him with my hands. There was not a dry spot on me when we were done! I had a lot of fun. Only draw backs were no towels, brush and the girls were definitely perked up from the cold! :) <br /><br />
<br /><br />
I think in a spontaneous situation I totally could. I mean probably not on a first date and wearing the right clothes I think it could be fun.

Best Answer

I always get nervous striking up a conversation with a girl face to face. and of course bringing up the fact that i wear high heels to a girl. i just dont know how to bring it up.

Best Answer

Before you enter into the realm of dating you first need to come to terms of who you are. A source of your nervousness stems from your x-dressing. It's understandable. Society thinks nothing if i go out in a pair of jeans and tennis shoes. Now 50 years ago that was a different story. Women wore dresses, dress shoes and for the most part raised the family. So society has accepted the evolution of womans fashion and career choices. Not so much for men. Society pressure and our social sphere defines a typical male gender role. This is expressed to women through movies, television, books, family, friends and life. You feel a need to express your feminine side which is contrary to the typical male gender role. This is obviously no easy task for you as you also have a need to be loved and share a relationship with a woman.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
So does this mean you will forever be lonely? No. You need to really think about who you are and how often you want to express yourself. Is this something you want to do full-time? You need to really think about your answer. These are things that need to be discussed early on in dating. You need to be honest. You also need to understand the gender roles that people live by to understand the response you receive when you tell her. <br /><br />
<br /><br />
So how do you meet someone? You need to seek like minded individuals. If i wanted to meet a guy that plays volleyball I could sign up with a volleyball league. I'd be looking in the wrong place if i went to a bowling alley. This is the same for you. Seek out a TG group in your area and join. They would know of people who are TG freindly and accepting of your lifestyle. Several probably know of woman that are open to dating. Seeking a woman through typical social events will probably be difficult as i stated above. Be honest. Be yourself. Love yourself and know that there is someone out there for you too!

Best Answer

Some women like to dress up sexy and look sexy. Yet when some guys make a pass at them they complain of sexual abuse. I dont get it. Why arouse the guy in the first instant. Why not wear a conservative dress-like trouser or hijab

Best Answer

There are different reasons for dressing sexy. Dressing sexy as you've mentioned has to do with how we feel about our own femininity. We are proud of our body and it makes us feel good how we look. Probably no different then how you feel when you look in the mirror when you are wearing a outfit you like and think "damn i look good." Some women do like to be noticed but it doesn't mean we want to be a peice of meat with a sign that says come and get it either. Men and women think of sex differently. A guy is more visually motivated where a woman is more motivated by touch/feel and emotions. So while we dress sexy it's because we feel sexy it doen't mean we want sex. It's about our femininity. This is why we get offended by certain comments.

Best Answer

probably because these aren't the guys they are interested in/want to attract guys without having to deal with being treated disrespectfully.
men notice looks first - you have to attract them physically to get them to want to have a conversation with you in the first place, so they can get to know you &amp; fall for your personality.

Best Answer

Do you really believe all those articles in Cosmo about what men want?

Best Answer

I don't but i know of people that do. It always seem to be the same stuff over and over. My bf laughs at the articles sometimes and tells my he doesn't know any guys that think that way. You have to remember its written for women playing on our emotions. They are in the advertising business. Although the sex positions are rated high in my book!

Best Answer

im not ah guy but i still wanna ask this question why in the hell do yall wear make up??

Best Answer

To look better. I mean every girl does and guys do notice. After awhile you get use to seeing yourself with it on and feel naked without it. A good eyeliner will make your eyes pop. Of course the best think you could say is that you like us just as good without it. Doesn't mean were not going to wear it out though.

Best Answer

what is the main reason woman fall in love?

Best Answer

Great question. How you make me feel is a big one for me. Showing you care about me and my interests as much as i care about you. Knowing i can be myself around you. Meaning if i just want to lay around in my sweats that's not a problem. How you cheer me up when i am feeling down. Just as importanly is how i feel I can cheer you up when you're down. How much fun we have together. Sharring the same desires with enough differences that makes you and me unique. Life is tough sometimes and it's great to know that in x hours we can be doing something fun together.

Best Answer

I have one, but I'd much rather ask you by PM.

Best Answer

do you make fun of time when men/boys approach you innapropriate to your girl firends?

Best Answer

Do we laugh a dumb pick-up lines. Yep.

Best Answer

What do you want from a guy to be interested?

Best Answer

1. Like guys the first thing we notice are your looks and how you're dressed. No were not looking for Mr. GQ. Some girls like a rugged looking guy, sporty looking guy, well built guy and some like a guy with a little extra weight.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
We want to know that we are the center of your universe but we don't want you to cater to our every whim. We want you to care about us as much as we care about you. We look for guys that we have something in common with or something we find interesting and would like to know more about. We like conversations and being close. We don't like losing our identity for the sake of a relationship. We discuss guys with our friends. There is a good chance if we have a common friend and she doesn't like you i'll hear about it. If there is one thing i know all my friends like is a guy that makes them laugh. We want a guy that knows what they want for the future. It gives us stability to know if we settle down with you.

Best Answer

I have another question, I have been married twice one ex and one presently and in between there were a few live ins and every one of them has had the most annoying habit of following me into the bathroom, even when I did manage to get in there alone in no time at all there they would be puttering around doing something that could wait. Honestly me pooping is not a spectator sport, why do they do that anyway? This has started more than one argument and was a deal breaker a couple of times.

Best Answer

Asking a woman out in general. How do you get a date? Every time I call a woman and ask if she wants to hang out she always says "I'm busy" so how do you get her to say yes? actually asking a woman out on a date in person is hard as well.The last time I made an attempt to do it I noticed my hands when everywhere and the girl noticed it too and she bolted out of there before I said anything. That one actually made me laugh afterwards. My hands went in a huge circle motion. What is weird is when I normally talk I don't really move my hands much. Its like I can talk about anything and everything to women or even people in general but the stuff I really want to ask never really gets asked or when it does I'm not happy with the answer. Help me out on this please

Best Answer

Why do women stop performing oral sex after they get married?

Best Answer