MuhollandDrive MuhollandDrive 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 12, 2011

Because they think your mature and secure enough to hear it, and know them well enough to draw the line about what context- and they trust that you wont blow things out of proportions. Love he's just talking about girl's its very healthy and very normal. <br />
Even if its not- you should have made him uncomfortable. Spoken about guys and girls you like.... and dislike, traits & looks you like and dislike. Your not a baby, take control especially when there in your zone. I mean its your car- you can say and do and veto anything- should've called the boys out and told em, they can gossip girl in their own car and not bore you!

Best Answer

Cos we are pervs

Best Answer

Because they need guidance (son is 34 y/o). Notice they usually do this when there are 2 or more. In my age group, I started a topic on "What Women Want" with them present. "Women want to feel safe, cared for, and important to a guy... when I have this, I want to tear his clothes off!" <br />
"We adore men who show how much they care about their wife/girlfriend in front of us. It is SO SEXY!"

Best Answer

the nature of men

Best Answer

Because I like to see her reaction then make her blush afterward by playfully flirting and telling her about how cute she is when mad.

Best Answer

they can't accept the concept that women hate it and because it's creepy..so they do it regardless.

Best Answer

Head games

Best Answer

they don`t care what others think?

Best Answer

BECAUSE THEY WANT THEM TO BE UPSET AND MAD!!!!!!

Best Answer