yiyib yiyib 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Community

This is asked a lot on EP.<br />
I love tall women they are sooooo hot. So no I would not have any issue with it a t all. In fact I would love it.

Best Answer

i don't think i've ever met a woman who was taller than me. i'd probably like it, thought.

Best Answer

No, wouldn't bother me a bit. I can think of a few adavntages too...like a much softer place, not to mention much more enjoyable place, to lay my head while dancing.

Best Answer

No, women are too forgiving of men for their flaws while men don't let up an inch. You have to be perfect for men but yet they want you to accept them for their mountain of flaws.

Best Answer

Let me guess you're different because you can't hang with the big dogs of your sex right? You're different because nature has forced you to settle for the bottom of the barrel even though you STILL crave what's too good for you? Women didn't start this ****, your sex did. We just caught on for survival. Don't like us? Then change yourselves. All women do is so they can be appealing to men (attractive ones). What do men do? Take their pick.

Best Answer

Ive always had to deal with this because im 6'. I used to hate it when I was younger because I was insecure always being taller then everybody, even the teachers! lol Now that Im older, I dont care. I wear crazy high heels....because really when your this tall, what difference does a few more inches make? :) I have dated men taller and shorter....I tend to favor the taller because it's just easier. But its really about the person, not thier height. :)

Best Answer

height and weight have never been an issue with me

Best Answer

camera men will adjust the legs of camera, not the mountain..

Best Answer

No, I don't mind.

Best Answer

He is if I wear very high heels... am I bothered? No.

Best Answer

not at all. let her tower all over me!

Best Answer