If a female wears it everyday , or she doesn't look as good with it off . Does it matter , or do you not care because you see what she has the potential to be with make up on ... Or is it just a lie ... Lol opinions ?
IronicAppeal IronicAppeal 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 7 in Dating & Relationships

I'll let you in on something: 99% of guys couldn't care less about whether or not a girl wears makeup. Girls get hung up on that stuff, not guys. Guys care about what's in your pants, not on your face.

Best Answer

I TOTALLY disagree with this opinion on a number of different levels. I prefer women who wear some makeup and while what's in your pants is important, it's critical to have a nice face. Nothing worse than an ugly chick with a great bod.

Best Answer

I'm fine with it either way, as long as she doesn't wear so much that she looks drastically different than she does without it.

Best Answer

Only if it leads to make up sex, now that's make up that I could get into!

Best Answer

Are you trying to pick a fight with me?

Please say yes :)

Best Answer

Pillows at close range - you're on ;)

Best Answer

I tell the truth.

Best Answer

Honestly, not at all.. wearin it or not is totally up to her but i'd prefer if she doesn't

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

I dislike it, especially if it's caked on. That being said I wouldn't mind if I had a girlfriend who wanted to wear it once in a while if it made her feel pretty and/or for special occasions, I can understand that. Natural ba<x>sed make-up would be the best like honey lip gloss so I could lick it off her face ;)

Best Answer

I think makeup hides the true beauty of a woman.

Best Answer

dgaf

Best Answer

My ex never wore makeup and I always said it was fine. I actually liked the fact that she was down to earth and not too vain, but she did look better with it on. I think if you wear it, it tells people something about you. Looking back I wish my ex had worn it more.

Best Answer

I knew a gal who had freckles on her face, but I didn't know it 'til she told me. she said she covered the freckles with makeup because her husband didn't like them. I coaxed her into letting me see what she looked like without the makeup. her freckles weren't a turnoff, but it gave her lovely face yet another nice character. the next time I saw her, her face was again covered. <br />
oh well...I prefer no makeup, or very very little. some men want "imperfections" completely covered...as was her case and she just wanted to please him. <br />
I say, whatever make you happy.

Best Answer

make up is just an artificial look? whn ur naturally good y u go for make up ?it spoils ur skin

Best Answer

Not one iota.....

Best Answer

no I think females look better with out all that paint.

Best Answer

i hate it. but my ex didnt need make up. it took away.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer