nicky9090 nicky9090 18-21, F 16 Answers Mar 13, 2011

No.... I'd actually really like that!

Best Answer

Id like it too.<br />
Crashed and burned soooooooo many times asking<br />
I now carry a fire extinguisher with me!

Best Answer

Nope, don't be afraid to express your feelings.

Best Answer

Not I jus waiting for her to ask me out

Best Answer

No...have been asked out by more girls than i have asked out....we are in a world that promotes equality after all

Best Answer

Absolutely not! I know there are many tales that say it is a 'turn off' and 'weird' for a woman to ask a man out, but that is hogwash to me. Many times a guy is highly receptive, even more so than the reverse situation. It also gives a little additional 'spice' to the relationship knowing the lady was willing to boldly go for a guy she really wanted vs. sitting on the side line twittling her thumbs and hoping he notices her. (Guys can have one track minds sometimes you know? Could go a lifetime without seeing what's obviously right in our faces.)

Best Answer

i wouldnt mind a girl coming at me with a smile and say, want to go out sometimes? <br />
wow that would be great! ahaha

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Nope.... it would be cool....

Best Answer

No, not at all! Actually, that could be kinda hot. *coughs* Umm....so, did you have something you wanna ask me?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Only if he was gay.

Best Answer