nicky9090 nicky9090 18-21, F 16 Answers Mar 13, 2011

No.... I'd actually really like that!

Best Answer

Id like it too.

Crashed and burned soooooooo many times asking

I now carry a fire extinguisher with me!

Best Answer

Nope, don't be afraid to express your feelings.

Best Answer

Not I jus waiting for her to ask me out

Best Answer

No...have been asked out by more girls than i have asked out....we are in a world that promotes equality after all

Best Answer

Absolutely not! I know there are many tales that say it is a 'turn off' and 'weird' for a woman to ask a man out, but that is hogwash to me. Many times a guy is highly receptive, even more so than the reverse situation. It also gives a little additional 'spice' to the relationship knowing the lady was willing to boldly go for a guy she really wanted vs. sitting on the side line twittling her thumbs and hoping he notices her. (Guys can have one track minds sometimes you know? Could go a lifetime without seeing what's obviously right in our faces.)

Best Answer

i wouldnt mind a girl coming at me with a smile and say, want to go out sometimes?

wow that would be great! ahaha

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Nope.... it would be cool....

Best Answer

No, not at all! Actually, that could be kinda hot. *coughs* Umm....so, did you have something you wanna ask me?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Only if he was gay.

Best Answer