Just wanting to hear some answers to see what's average time for most guys. Because my FWB tells me that i take way too long to ***, she **** in about 15-20 mins and it takes me about 45-60 after foreplay. Im trying to figure out if it's abnormal to take too long to *** or is it normal, similar to how some guys don't have the stamina to last very long at all.
misternobrain misternobrain 22-25, M 15 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Until my tongue gets cramps

Best Answer

I hate to be smug, but I'm getting on the wrong side of 55 and my partner and I have sex nightly often followed by a morner. It last as long as we feel like at the time. It's outstanding!

Best Answer

Depends on how long I've got for lunch !

Best Answer

If I haven't done anything in a while the first time with a new partner it's pretty fast like maybe 10 minuts or so but after that it gets longer and longer and better each time, when I've been with them a while it gets realy good and I can go for as long as an hour or more.

Best Answer

Depends on the girl,I try not to wear them out too much.

Best Answer

on average I'd say 20 minutes, it depends how long you've been with someone and if you actually like that person. If I'm drunk about an hour

Best Answer

the actual sex not counting for play is 6 minites. i have read that and i beleave it.

Best Answer

As long as we want. Check out karezza

Best Answer

about 45-min to an hour

Best Answer

Thats were I am at and that is about enough.

Best Answer

Well my only sexual experiences were not in a bed... He lasted about 15-30 minutes in grass...

Best Answer

But that's with foreplay and what not. Not just right to the point.. lol

Best Answer

5 minutes

Best Answer