Princeza Princeza 26-30, F 18 Answers May 12, 2012

I want a guy who's honest and won't judge me or run away when I tell him some of my darker secrets. I want him to be strong for me when I'm emotional, but able to share his own emotions with me so that I can be strong for him. I want us to be emotionally intimate and fearless of each other's struggles. I just want somebody who understands every part of me and can still accept me... and vice versa. That's what I am looking for.

Best Answer

Wow, that's almost the same as mine.

Best Answer

Wow that's what I wanted and now I got it. A definite keeper.

Best Answer

For starters they have to be born female.I go from there!

Best Answer

I'm a leg and derrier man. Oh, and I like ladies who are petite. That said, I've met certain women in the past who I wouldn't have ordinarily noticed, and who have had the most compelling wit, sense of humour and intelligence, that I've found them utterly irresistible.

Best Answer

My kind of woman is one that is quietly confident, asserts her own style( rather than follow the "sheep" and has a general sense of humour.

Best Answer

the funny kind

Best Answer

My type of man would be my soulmate... Enough said!!

Best Answer

And why do we leave the BI category out of this?

Best Answer

I'm not into 'fun size.'

Best Answer

What are you into?

Best Answer

I like em rough around the edges ;)

Best Answer

Well he needs to be understanding to my needs. Older than me, Understand my strange sense of humour and if he loves steam engines all the better. Taller by a bit and brown eyes are a must. If he understands how cars work brilliant. Above all else he needs to realise if I say no I mean no and I very rarely change my mind. He also needs to know I love flowers above anything else present wise. I am not a needy person seeing him once a week would work well and I will understand if sometimes its not possible however if I am in need of a hug I do need a man who will appear if called for.

Best Answer

i like a cherly cole type of women.,i like to call a women like that.FUN SIZE

Best Answer

What's fun size?

Best Answer

5;3. petite silm really cute pretty..that fun size,,

Best Answer

Women of ill repute?

Best Answer

for me, a guy that respects me, will listen to me, will stay by my side even if hormones of girly moods swings comes up, and someone I can sometimes treat as a best buddy or bro, and a guy that is a gentleman.

Best Answer

well i love a girl, who is childish, naive, and ultra friendly, some girl, who would not judge looks, who would not care about wiener sizes of men & who would not look for $ex.<br />
i do not interest early intercourse, i want to build a friendship, a strong bond, with that young lady. no matter how naive and childish she maybe...<br />
[what i meant by childish, is not by being a child, but by still enjoying, the life of a teenager]

Best Answer