seattle ?
fmyface fmyface 51-55, M 36 Answers Feb 16, 2012

I have...I was on the road and stopped for a bathroom break and a sandwich....a busboy came in while I was ******* and stood next to me at the urinal...he was very obviously checking out my ****, which is cool with me...Its long and thick and I like to show it off...I washed up and went back to my meal...he kept watching me until I finished ...when I got up to pay, he went into the mens room again and turned back to make sure I knew it...I followed...when I got there he was on his knees...I bolted the door, unbuckled my belt, slid down my zipper and pulled it out...he went down on me fast and furious and had me boned all the way in no time (just over 8) I pumped a big load down his throat....he walked out and I cleaned up and got ready to leave...no words were exchanged but as I was walking out he handed me his schedule scribbled on a napkin...I will definitely give it to him again when I see him...kid knew what he was doing:-)

Best Answer

gave him another load Thursday on my way home for the long weekend:-)

Best Answer

The answer to that is HELL YES. I would and I have. There is nothing better than having my **** sucked good and hard and deep. Any other way is alright also. I just love being sucked.

Best Answer

I give THE BEST deepthroat!!

Best Answer

Yes, I have sucked 15 or so and been sucked off 30ish men some were hot and some not so much. Its been a few years and I'm looking forward to the next time

Best Answer

Good God. That's the biggest part of my time, lol, sucking or being sucked. To be honest though I prefer to be the one on my knees.

Best Answer

would definatl give it a try just to see what it feels like

Best Answer

Absolutely. Have had it before would do it again.

Best Answer

guys suck so much better then women

Best Answer

No doubt I would last time I checked my penis could not tell the differance so yes i would might even give one to someone if they wanted . and have on occasion !

Best Answer

I absolutely, positively would. I don't like females sucking ****. Usually, or often, they don't want to anyway. Guys like to do it and they usually do it well.

Best Answer

I have let a good friend do that for me in the past, so yes.

Best Answer

Quick question want2, Are you married?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Which part of the country are you in? Texas here. : )

Best Answer

Not only would I. I on several occasions. No there is nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I see no problem with that. My wife doesn't do that for me so why not?

Best Answer

Yes. Have done and enjoyed it.<br />
Also enjoying giving the same in return

Best Answer

I have and will again. I prefer sucking **** myself, but I have no problem letting my buddy suck me. I love eating ***, mine or other guys. I will probably limit the number of men I do this with for safety. I hope one day I can do this with my wife watching and joining me.

Best Answer

I did once about 33-35 years ago and it was a great feeling, but don't think I would again

Best Answer

Under certain circumstances. Like if I was really horny, and a little intoxicated, and the guy looked clean, and if I knew I would probably never see him again.<br />
I've had it happen a couple of times, but had some guilt about it later.

Best Answer

yes definitly .I have already had that pleasure it was awesome .A mouth is always warm soft and heavenly guy or girl and if he swallows even better .

Best Answer

Most likely, no. It just doesn't do it for me.

Best Answer

I love to suck of guys. So yes.

Best Answer