Can you really respect some one you one night stand?
tf1113 tf1113 18-21 3 Answers Feb 2 in Dating & Relationships

Yes I can.

Best Answer

yes you can one night stand her or yes she a friend. Because i don't think friends intentionally hurt other friends. guys are so different.

Best Answer

You have to understand. I don't disrespect or look down on anyone, unless they treat me terribly. If I was willing to sleep with someone, I'd be willing to go into a relationship with them.

Best Answer

If I called them a friend, it would be because I thought that they thought of us as friends. Simply confront the guy.

Best Answer

I feel the same way I would never sleep with any one i couldn't see my self with. But thanks to the trash media guys will sleep with anyone and deal with the consequences later.

Best Answer

I'm sure that not true. I dated a dude who really did nothing for me in bed and i still loved him. be he made up for it in other way. I subject you work on your eating abilities.

Best Answer

I would because it means she was the one girl in the world that didnt decided to lead me on and then take off because i have a small ****

Best Answer

I just don't think size matters. How long do u usually wait before you do the deed. You know to weed out shallow girls?

Best Answer

Only one occasion that came close to that and it was a year long relationship, snapped a picture took off spread it and before taking off saying your too small no one will ever want that and its being proven trueall the freaking time

Best Answer