I'm a chick, obviously. I have an issue with my husband's friend. This guy has a foot fetish. His wife doesn't approve of it, because he's always ogling women's feet, and he gets turned on. Really...like you can see him getting aroused. This guy thinks I have the most adorable feet in the world, apparently, and always makes comments. It makes me uncomfortable, because I feel like he's disrespecting his wife, and putting me on the spot. The bigger issue to me is that my husband thinks it's funny, and harmless. I've seen the wife distraught over her husband's sexual excitement toward other women. I'm starting to get pissed off.

Best Answer

yeah, that would be ok for the first time or even two. but my girlfriend's guy friend is also married. and i am almost 100% sure she is totaly unaware of his flirting like that with my lady. the guy is a complete scumbag. just because you know what a woman likes to hear and which women melt when you say certain things, doesn't give you the right or the moral "ok" to do it with another man's lady. if i had my way, i would make sure he learned his lesson. what happens when you mess with somebody elses woman.

Best Answer

No problem! I would first tell your girl what's been bothering you. then have one to one conversation with him and just tell him to back off. That should do it. If your girl cares about your concerns then she should also discourage him from making those comments, but if she scolds you and call you childish then we have a problem.

Best Answer