jugglar jugglar 26-30, M 39 Answers Sep 13, 2012

well when I was 12 I was with an 18 yo guy, although I sucked him only. When I was 16 I seduced a 48 yo married doctor whose children I used to babysit. After teasing his **** with my carefully planned sexy clothes and bum wiggles, I got him to ride me bareback for an entire weekend right at my fertile time so he put a baby in my belly. That way I got him to support me and our baby and I could get out of my parents house and into my own apartment. He had "privileges", until he passed away at 58. He had to use viagara for the last 5 years of his life, but he always had lots of cream, and I loved how sweet he was to me.

Best Answer

I was 13 he was in his forties..I would do yard work for him in the summer..He was very nice to me and easy to talk with..One beautiful Saturday morning I arrived to clip his lawn..When I walked to his backyard he was sitting on his patio waiting for me..He asked if I would like to sit with him for a bit and enjoy the quiet of the morning before I started work..As we talked he told me what a good job I do on his lawn and garden..He went on to tell me how he enjoyed watching me mow and rake..How my muscles in my legs would ripple as I pushed the mower and what a beautiful strong body I had..I had yet to fully develop my breasts although my legs, hips and butt had begun to take a womanly shape..He then literally asked me to take off my clothes and show him my body..I sat frozen in my chair..He must have seen the shock in my face at his request..He apologized and said, I would not blame you if I stood up and ran away and never came back..I didn't.. I sat there for a long moment, digesting what he had just asked..I then stood up in front of him and as if in a trance undressed..As he sat and stared at my form it was as if electricity ran through me..He stared at my young breasts, my pubic area that was trimmed for swimsuit wearing..He pulled me close and began kissing my body..My body quivered as his kisses touched me..He then stood up and took off his shorts and shirt..I had never seen a naked man in my life..I could not take my eyes off of his penis..To me it was huge and stood straight up..He picked up our clothes took my hand and lead me into the house..I was a virgin and he knew that so he was very gentle with me just using his fingers and tongue on me the first couple of times..I t wasn't until a few days later he turned me into a woman..It hurt very much, but I knew sometime in my life that that was to be..In the months that followed he taught me everything a women should know..I would tell my parents that so and so gf was having overnights so I could spend the night with him..He taught me everything a women should know..Our secret affair went on till I went away to school and he moved out of state for his job..We kept in contact and met a couple of times afterwards..We have lost touch since I married and by now would be in his sixties..I think back to those days often and the electricity that ran through me sparks once more..

Best Answer

Awesome !!

Best Answer

When I was 20 I was with a girl that was 15 but she was by no means a virgin and she wanted to be with me more than I was interested in her. My socond wife was 14 years older than me but she died of cancer and since then I haven't hade too many relationships. Theres just no love out there.

Best Answer

she was 14 and I was 15

Best Answer

Not sure if you looking for age difference or just age. I was 16 and she was 16 too I think, I didn't ask. As far as age difference I have had women 15 years younger and 18 years older than me.

Best Answer

She was 12..I was 14

Best Answer

i was 13 she was 14 my first time woo hoo

Best Answer

I. Was 15 he was 48

Best Answer

Damn baby

Best Answer

The oldest is my BF Alex at 45

Best Answer

she was 19 I was 49

Best Answer

17, I was 18. We were both virgins.

Best Answer

i was 19y/o and he was 53y/o and to top it off one of my dads friend..dad never knew

Best Answer

When I was ~20 i hooked up with my Dad's secretary a few times. IIRC, she was about 57-58 at the time. Awesome woman!

Best Answer

he was 11 years older than me....i was jail bait at the time.

the rest are usually 5 to 10 years older though

Best Answer

20 1/2 years, exactly one year older than I was at that time :)

Best Answer

15. I was 14.

An I don' see that number ever changin. O.O

Best Answer

I was 20 she was 15. She was the my girlfriends sister and was a stone fox. One night when my girl was at work, lil sis climbed into my bed. I know it was wrong, but she was naked and I was weak!

Best Answer

me 34 and him 38

Best Answer

@bmaninca , you were 7 and she was 9...how do you figure the ins and outs of that at that age..lol; no pun intended.

9 years diff...missed the teen years by a couple of months..lol

Best Answer

She was 14, I was 15.

She was just 16, I was 30. No intercourse, lots of oral and mutual mastûrbation.

Best Answer

She was 11 or 12 and I was 13. It took several attempts. Neither had any concept of lube.

Best Answer