Small , medium , large
Rawan5 Rawan5 16-17, F 16 Answers Jun 6, 2012

breast size doesn't matter to me......it the size of the woman's heart and the love that she has for me that matters

Best Answer

That's awesome

Best Answer

I like any breast size as long as it's original equipment.

Best Answer

That's good ;)

Best Answer

LOL! Saline is SO out!

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

I think that question is for the man you are going after with your heart, all guys are different. But I think most men like C cups. That is the average size of our female bombshells like Marylyn Monroe etc. I heard that the British movie stars are getting D size because the male audience is more likely to see their movies. I told my lady to get them party size, both the breast and buttocks. That way I could have a trophy wife and make my friends envious. That is the insanity of vanity. The great news is you can be whatever size you want and most guys like women for their personality and care less if the breast are real or not.

Best Answer

I am more partial to small breasts, but honestly the hottest thing about any woman is her intelligence. Intelligence increases the attraction exponentially for me.

Best Answer

While big breasts can look nice in pictures, the reality is that smaller breasts (A,B,C) are generally more desirable from a relationship perspective. They are more sensitive, don't sag as much over time (look better for longer) and women with small breasts are generally more interesting people, because they haven't had the luxury of the instant attention big breasts receive, so they use they're personality and confidence to attract men. Which works much better might I add :) My girlfriend has B size breasts, and they are absolutely perfect as far as I'm concerned, I love her for who she is inside, because in the long run, that's the only thing that matters.

Best Answer

Aww that's really cute !

Best Answer

I LOVE THEM ALL!

Best Answer

That's good baby

Best Answer

He IS the devil! That's why he LOVES all of them! LOL!

Best Answer

Lol dont you ?

Best Answer

I DO!

Best Answer

"artofnoise" why ur profile is privacy ?

Best Answer

PROB ADULT...
SORRY....
:(

Best Answer

TRY NOW!

Best Answer

for me i really dont want any but on women they all work pretty well

Best Answer

Hehe

Best Answer

on other women smaller than mine.

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

Any size, so long as they're NATURAL and without piercings!

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

Small

Best Answer