finding out who are into this kinda stuff
brianiceage brianiceage 16-17, M 9 Answers Feb 25, 2011

not bags but plastic pants ... over the diaper ... ;-)

Best Answer

I wear plastic vegetable bags when I dye my hair.

Best Answer

I have never worn any kind of plastic bags or garbage bags as clothes. Is this a "normal" thing that people do where you are from? I live in the south - right smack in the middle of the bible belt - and if I wore plastic bags out in public someone would turn me into the psychiatric unit of the hospital. But I have an open mind...I guess it could be a style elsewhere in the world maybe. ;)

Best Answer

aww your the best add me as a friend and look at my plastic photos plz

Best Answer

You really are into plastic huh? plastic clothes.. plastic panties.... nothing says fashion like a plastic bag... <br />
Recycle, reduce, re-use!<br />
:)

Best Answer

do you wear them to ?

Best Answer

I made MC Hammer pants out of a garbage bag one halloween! I've also made a raincoat out of a garbage bag. Both of these were a one time event though!

Best Answer

YAY!! BIA was MIA and now he's back. Missed ya, bro! you're part of what makes EP such a fun, diverse place.

Best Answer

Back in the early '70's, the poorer set of teenagers, because we could not afford designer clothes, the girls would take a plastic garbage bag, cut holes in it for head and arms, a belt and some stickers, and they were ready to party. Not go out to the shops or movies, but to parties and the like. It was a kind of snubbing Mary Quant or something like that. Soon shops were selling fashion bags at ridicules prices.
I am reminded of that era every time I see kids of today wearing jeans with holes in them, started by poor kids with no money and ended up a fashion statement.

Best Answer

umm no not as cloths but sometimes to make a duct tape dummy I find it better than destroying a good pair of cloths to make a body double

Best Answer