Try to deep throat the ****!<br />
If you can't go down on the shaft of the **** with your lips and tongue till you reach the ball's! And lick and suck on the ball's while stroking the **** with your hand! Then go up the shaft to the head suck it into your mouth! Suck it like you where sucking a lollipop while stroking the ****! Then keep good suction on the **** and bob your head up and down on that **** while stroking it ! Keep the suction hard till I *** in your mouth ! Then swallow all my ***!

Best Answer

Go about it as you would like oral performed on you. Make lots of eye contact. Smile at him. Let him know through your actions that you love what you are doing for him. Moan a little to communicate your enjoyment of what you are doing for him.
I love having it initiated on my flaccid member while watching it grow in her mouth.
Your mission is to make love to, and worship his **** with your mouth and hands. Gentle...it is not a race to the end. Savor the time spent here. Don't forget his balls..be gentle. Massage him from his balls to his anus.
Change the angle of approach if needed to take as much as you possibly can. With practice you can take it all. This sometimes means you will be facing away from him due to the curve of his erection. Straddle his chest and present your ***** to him. You will be rewarded in return.
Once he has ***, don't stop, but continue very, very, gently sucking and licking him until he is soft.
Now with his soft **** in your mouth and your head on his belly close your eyes and go to sleep.
If he doesn't go soft mount him and **** your brains out.

Best Answer

I love when they take all of me in their mouths and saying um.sucking balls and swallow my stuff is important also!!

Best Answer

be into it like you really want it bad and love it.

Best Answer

First, be a tease. Get me hard by feeling my bulge and act like it's the nicest c**k you've ever seen once you've unpacked me. kiss it, caress it, lick it, then slowly and methodically go down on it. I'm not turned on by gagging so use your hand if you need to. But once there's a rhythm that I'm into, don't stop. Keep it going because my mind starts to engage in all manner of thoughts flooding in all at once. The rhythm brings me back and makes me feel helplessly in your control. It really helps if you're into it and not just pretending. Be sloppy, be wet, finger yourself as you do me. Don't forget the ba<x>se of my c**k where it meets the groin. My prostate is behind that area and pressure there is a pleasure. If I'm having trouble getting off, slip a finger into my butt. That generally sends me over the edge quickly. Swallowing shows how much you want me inside you...

Best Answer

What Luv2flashm said pretty well sums it up.

Best Answer

Balls as well, there's nothing better than having your balls sucked!

Best Answer