MissAngryBird MissAngryBird 22-25, F 13 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Community

No, I dug into the story more and looked at both sides of the story and have found that the dragon is actually a pretty good guy, and the princess has a long history of pathological lying and false accusations, and has pulled just this kind of thing before.

Best Answer

Haha :)

Best Answer

Nicely said, Knel.

Best Answer

Look, the world is full of princesses these days, but a good dragon is hard to find. Slaying dragons removes an important predator from the ecosystem and gets your armor singed. I say live and let live. It's the 21st century. If she feels that strongly about it she can slay her own darn dragons.

Best Answer

(Silently rooting you on...)

Best Answer

give me the GPS co-ordinates, i wouldnt want to slay the wrong dragon and end up with someone that is not a princess.<br />
Big and tall we slay them all.

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

You leave that dragon alone!

Best Answer

And what about the poor princess :(

Best Answer

Prolly dead by now anyway.

Best Answer

haha :)

Best Answer

Funny.

Best Answer

No princesses whine a lot and dragons have treasure. How about I slay the princess and keep the dragon as a pet?

Best Answer

D: LMFAO! You're right though.

Best Answer

Hmm..not a bad idea ;)

Best Answer

How sure are you that it is not the dragon protecting the princess from the prince?

Best Answer

So I'd have to make a choice to kill one living being following its own survival imperatives to save another living being. I don't mean to seem facetious, but I don't immediately see the net gain to warrant such action.

Best Answer

like furk

Best Answer

At this hour ? On a Sunday ? Princess, can you please reschedule this slaying business on a business day ?

Best Answer

lazy guy..

Best Answer

Not just me. That freaking Dragon too is watching some soap on TV.

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

I'm getting saved YEA!

Best Answer