cherrycheesecake cherrycheesecake 51-55, F 8 Answers Aug 12, 2011

yes i have to admit it , trojans a few times , and the funny part was ,he kept such a good supply in his nightstand , he never knew until i brought it to his attention when i was 16 and got a job i went out and bought a box of a different brand and put it in the drawer , and i heard him arguing with my mom about having sex ,and he said to her you must be looking for it because you bought me a new supply and i knocked on the door and said dad those i bought to replace the ones i took through the years . it was pretty funny .

Best Answer

Hahaha! That's a good one! I'd love to have seen the look on your parents' faces!

Best Answer

thanks ! i just wish i had a camera! it was a real kodak moment !

Best Answer

Nope , With my paper route I could afford to pay for my own HOWEVER , I had to bribe my uncle to make the buy for me .

Best Answer

Old Spice- yes. Trojans- no.

Best Answer

when I was like 7 and didn't know what old spice was. by the time I knew what condoms where though I had money enough to buy my own..... for bloon animals of coarse.

Best Answer

Old Spice I tried, but bu the time I was a teen i think it was Hai Karate that was the big thing.

Best Answer

Did you wear Brut or English Leather too?

Best Answer

Old spice, Yes.. Trojans? no it only cost a couple quarters from the mens room at the bus stop.

Best Answer

And keep the faith?

Best Answer

Are you listening to Billy Joel too?

Best Answer

My favorite album of his is The Stranger. I listen to that one more than the others.

Best Answer