She tried to do this again recently. And I have to keep on telling her, her friends are her friends, but not mine. I choose my friends.
whitevan whitevan 41-45, M 4 Answers Sep 3 in Dating & Relationships

It's also bad when you're married and your wife tries to make their friends' husband into your friends. Now there are 2 guys that are uncomfortable.

Best Answer

If you don't get along with someone, then don't be their friend, pretty simple. Most of my friends are my husband's friends. We met in college and had a lot of mutual friends to begin with. We are together because of similar interests and hobbies, so we plan video and board game nights with all of our male and female and couple friends. It's easier to spend time together that way. Occasionally, we plan a "guys' and girls' night" and split up, but most often we end up back as a big group. I get along better with the guys than most of the girls anyway.

Best Answer

That's great when you all come from the same background, and age group. But its chalk and cheese with me and her friends.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear you can't find some common grounds. Just politely let her know when they aren't around. "I have my friends, you have your friends. Friendship can't be forced. Let's both keep our sanity." *lol good luck

Best Answer

Unfortunately she's quite stubborn.

Best Answer

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. As a couple all friends are mutual friends, none excluded.

Best Answer