I have never cheated and never would because its a terrible betrayal of your wife. But I think ultimately cheating hurts everyone involved the girl the guy the other woman/man (because women cheat too) it hurts everyone.

Best Answer

I have never cheated either, and wouldn't ever want to.
Thank you for not being a cheater!

Best Answer

I never cheated, people like that really bother me. If they gloat about it, friendship over. When I hurt a girl for whatever reason, I feel terrible.

Best Answer

Atleast you have a heart with emotion. (:

Best Answer

not if she hurt me first

Best Answer

Oh that makes sense if you're 10

Best Answer

I have no respect for someone who has no respect for me. That includes anyone male or female.

Best Answer

True me to.

Best Answer

Your right.

Best Answer

I don't hurt girls I've been hurt by them.

Best Answer

yeah then it just goes away...I'm kidding yeah I feel bad when ever intentionally hurting somebody I haven't done it often or since I was younger

Best Answer

IF the girl isnt hurting us at the same time.yes

Best Answer

Makes sense

Best Answer

bittersweet

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

bitter cause i don't want to hurt her, sweet cause she shows her true love when she thinks im leaving. //i don't cheat//

Best Answer

I see that's a good way of putting it.
Thank you for not being a cheater.

Best Answer

No. I always do it on purpose.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Because chicks are dumb.
Calm down. I'm kidding.

Best Answer

well that's immature

Best Answer

Oh Im eagerly waiting for this response too

Best Answer

It hurts you know some girls really want a good guy. who doesn't hurt them.

Best Answer

Kidding is immature? Sorry to disturb your lecture professor.

Best Answer

I think women and men hurt each other mostly because we have a hard time understanding each other. The one thing i can't understand is cheating. I'd rather be dumped then cheated on.

Best Answer

i didn't say "kidding" was immature, your first response was "No. I always do it on purpose." that's what i was responding to

Best Answer

Yeah that's the truth no communication and miscommunication is what causes hurt. The cheating that's just stupid, yes i'd dump the person way before i even think of cheating.

Best Answer