I find intelligent girls attractive, within reasonable bounds size is not a major consideration.

Best Answer

Yes, but not to the point they seem unhealthy.

Best Answer

I find most girls attractive but looks are just the first course. the bit that fills me up is to explore their mind, heard and soul. If that's right then the wrapping and size is not so important

Best Answer

Shallow Question

Best Answer

sorry sirT_T

Best Answer

Does not really matter if the lady is skinny or a bit larger

Best Answer

yes and no that was my ONLY answer.

Best Answer

T_T

Best Answer

A girl needs to have some shape to be physically attractive. If a girl is too excessively thin they will have less shape.

Best Answer

true, but clothes looks good on them

Best Answer

Well that's another thing. What woman think is attractive or looks good does not necessarily mean that men see things the same way. I have seen a lot of models and most of them have longer bugger jaws then most men. Now woman might find lang jaws attractive but i can tell you very honestly i and most men that i know don't. Woman are also attracted to taller men and most models are tall but i can honestly say again that i and most men are Not attracted to tall woman. Also many models are androgenic meaning they have many male like features in cheat shape and smaller rear and woman find these things attractive but i and many men don't. So it is clear to me that many models are selected not because they are beautiful to men but because they are beautiful to woman and fashion sellers want to sell there cloths to woman so they put before them woman that woman find attractive.

Best Answer

Wow. O.O I never thought of that.Thanks for telling me. No wonder why they picked models like that not to attract men of course but to attract women to but their products. lol thanks! :D

Best Answer

No worries. Sorry about my typing errors. I should have read my post back to myself before posting. :)

Best Answer

Nah. it's okay. :) I understand it clearly anyways

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes, but curves on a girl are much better!

Best Answer

well, you have a point. It's just that any clothes looks good on them

Best Answer

This is just my preference. I like curvy over skinny and athletic .

Best Answer

Hell yeah.

Best Answer

skinny as fit then yes ...i not that selective i try almost everything once lol ....and fit girls are way more fun you can do alot more you can with a fit girl then a big girl lol ...no offense ...

Best Answer

do you find them attractive..??

Best Answer

haha. never been attracted to any girls.

Best Answer

oh oky :)

Best Answer